We have always fantasized about possible matches that didn’t occur because the wrestlers were of different decades or the circumstances don’t allow it. These are fantasy matches. This will be the first article of five that will be about fantasy matches. In each article I will discuss five fantasy matches. Let’s start with the first five.
- 1) Seth Rollins vs Jeff Hardy in a Ladder Match. The Ex Shield Seth Rollins vs the fearless Jeff Hardy. This would be an interesting match. Both Seth Rollins and Jeff Hardy are high flyers. Jeff Hardy will be dominating the entire match until he climbs the ladder and tries to do a Swanton Bomb to Seth Rollins. Seth Rollins moves and Jeff Hardy hits the mat. Then Seth Rollins hits Jeff Hardy with his finisher and climbs the ladder. Winner: Seth Rollins. Jeff Hardy would have won the match if he wasn’t taking too many risks. Seth Rollins was smarter and use the opportunity to his benefit.
- 2) Bray Wyatt vs Mick Foley in a Hardcore Match. This match will be full of blood and broken tables. Mick Foley would resist every painful move, but at the end Luke Harper and Rowan will help Bray Wyatt throwing Mick Foley through three tables and Bray Wyatt hitting Mick with the Sister Abigail. Winner: Bray Wyatt. Mick Foley is great at resisting pain, but Bray Wyatt is smarter and has company so he wins.
- 3) Andre the Giant vs Big Show. The ring will explode after both men beat each other. At the end Andre the Giant will defeat Big Show with a slam. Winner: Andre the Giant. Big Show has been a dominating giant, but Andre the Giant doesn’t have any competition so he is the clear winner of this match.
- 4) Edge vs Cesaro. This will be a very close match. Each man will hit each other with their best moves until exhaustion. The match will pass the 20 minute mark. Cesaro will hit Edge with the Cesaro Swing. Then Edge will make a reversal DDT to Cesaro. When Cesaro stand ups Edge will hit him with a Spear. Winner: Edge. This match would steal the show in any event; both wrestlers have stamina and have a lot of moves.
- 5) Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan in a Submission Match. A truly dream match for the lovers of technical matches. These two have a repertory of submission moves that could last hour. The match will pass the 30 minute mark. Kurt Angle will do the Angle Slam and Daniel Bryan the Running Knee then Kurt Angle will do the Ankle Lock to Daniel Bryan. Bryan will break the lock and apply the No Lock to Angle until he taps out. Winner: Daniel Bryan.
There you have it. The first five fantasy matches. What was your favorite? Do you agree with me in the outcomes? Stay tune to the WWE Fantasy Matches II next week.