Time past too fast that the SummerSlam pay per view will be very soon. Well, exactly in two months. SummerSlam is the second grossest pay per view of the WWE. Some of the best matches occur in SummerSlam. For example: Daniel Bryan beating John Cena to become the WWE Champion. In a few minutes Triple H pedigree him and Randy Orton cash in the Money in the Bank briefcase becoming the new champion. The Daniel Bryan vs The Authority saga started at SummerSlam. With that in mind it is very probable that this year Summerslam will be the start of some new rivalries and the continuation of other great rivalries. The question is: what will be the possible matches for SummerSlam and the possible outcomes?
- 1) Tag Team Championship. The Tag Team Championship will be a TLC match between The Wyatt’s and The Usos. This will be an exciting match because both The Usos and The Wyatt’s have a lot of history between them. The Usos are high flying and exciting to watch and The Wyatt’s use brute force to dominate their opponents. The Wyatt’s will throw The Usos in two tables and then climb the ladder to win the belts. Winners: The Wyatt’s.
- 2) Divas Championship. AJ Lee vs Paige. It is probable that AJ will return at SummerSlam so I think this will be the moment in which AJ beats Paige and gets her revenge. This will be an exciting match between the two best divas in the company right now. Winner: AJ Lee.
- 3) Intercontinental and US Championship Unification. Sheamus vs Bad News Barrett. This will be a very physical and brutal match. This match could steal the show but at the end Bad News Barrett will give Sheamus the Bullhammer. Winner: Bad News Barrett.
- 4) Triple H vs Roman Reigns. This will be one of the main events. This is the match that will open the doors for Roman Reigns. I don’t see other outcome possible than Roman Reigns winning. Winner: Roman Reigns.
- 5) World Heavyweight Championship. Bray Wyatt vs Daniel Bryan. This will be the rematch between Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan in Royal Rumble. At Royal Rumble, Bray Wyatt defeats Daniel Bryan. At this time Daniel Bryan will defeat Bray Wyatt and retain the title. Winner: Daniel Bryan
There you have it. The five possible matches for SummerSlam. It is obvious that some of the matches mention above could not happen and there will be other matches add. The importance of this is that we have a general idea of what rivalries should develop in SummerSlam. Logically the Triple H vs Roman Reigns rivalry would be only the beginning of a saga between these two superstars. It is interesting that Triple H is putting over young talent so he is starting to be humble and doing what is really best for the business.