There were five participants for the Money in the Bank WWE World Heavyweight Championship Ladder Match. Now that Roman Reigns won the Battle Royal and John Cena defeats Kane in a Stretcher Match, the wait is over. We know our seven participants of the Money in the Bank Ladder Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena, Randy Orton, Cesaro, Bray Wyatt, Roman Reigns, Alberto Del Rio and Sheamus. The question is: what are the probabilities of each of these superstars to win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship? In this article, I will talk about the odds of each superstar to win the championship.
- 1) John Cena. John Cena has been the face of the company for almost ten years now and the company continues to have faith in him. After all he has put the company over and also he has a history of recovering very fast for injuries so he is the most secure option. (Probabilities: 25%)
- 2) Roman Reigns. He is the WWE hottest superstar right now. The WWE has given him a lot of momentum lately and he has pinned the COO of the company, Triple H. He almost won the Royal Rumble recently and he establishes a record in that Royal Rumble. At the June 16, 2014 edition of Raw he won the Battle Royal to enter this match. Unfortunately he will not win this match because he will continue his rivalry against Triple H at SummerSlam. (Probabilities: 15%)
- 3) Randy Orton. He is the second secure option for the WWE. After all he has won the title so many times that another time doesn’t hurt. He is one of the Triple H minions so he has a lot of probability of winning the title again. (Probabilities: 20%)
- 4) Sheamus. He is a great worker and will put an awesome show. After all he has won the WWE title and the World Heavyweight Title. He is the Irish Cena and the company has a lot of faith on him. He is one of the favorites to win. (Probabilities: 20%)
- 5) Cesaro. He is the future of the company and he has Paul Heyman at his side, he is one of the favorites but he will probably start a rivalry against Brock Lesnar so he has a low possibility to win this thing. (Probabilities: 10%)
- 6) Bray Wyatt. He will destroy everyone of his path. There will be broken bodies in all the ring, has a lot of probability to win, but he will not win because he is too young and the company needs to develop his in-ring skills better to be a future champion. (Probabilities: 10%)
- 7) Alberto Del Rio. He will not win. He is just space filler (Probabilities: 0%)
There you have it. The possibilities of winning of each superstar. What do you think? Do you think this will be the outcomes?