There are 104 members in the WWE Hall of Fame. I will only mention the five most influential wrestlers that change wrestling making history and tracing an example for today stars. It is very difficult to only mention 5 of the 104 members of the Hall of Fame. That is less than five percent of the total inductees. Some of you will agree with me and others no. After all if they are in the Hall of Fame is because they were good wrestlers and entertainers. This is like trying to choose what movie to watch if there are five good movies at the same time in the cinema. You have to select one; the movie that you think is the best. The same happens in this selection. I will start with the number 5 until the number 1.
5) Lita- She is the woman that broke the barriers. She made an example that woman can main event, be high flyers and compete against male wrestlers too. She put a path that today’s divas should follow. Unfortunately, there are no divas like Lita today.
4) Ric Flair- The Nature Boy Ric Flair has the record of most World Championships in the history of the WWE. He also established a flamboyant personality with great luxury and grace. He did great promos and set an example for the WWE future wrestlers to follow.
3) Shawn Michaels- The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels set the example for wrestlers to be show stealers. He is the showman, always performing great matches. He was the first superstar along Razor Ramon to participate in a Ladder Match. It is true that he lost that match, but it doesn’t matter because he stole the show. Shawn Michaels showman tactics inspired Daniel Bryan.
2) Stone Cold Steve Austin- The first rebel. He was against The Authority of that time (Vince McMahon). He made his boss life impossible. He changed the way we watch wrestling forever. Our favorite day was Monday because we wanted to watch Stone Cold Steve Austin torturing his boss. This was exciting to watch because we imagined that Vince McMahon was our boss. The Stone Cold rebel tactics inspire superstars like CM Punk and Daniel Bryan.
1) Hulk Hogan- He is the man that changed wrestling forever. He established the path. Hulk Hogan was like a super hero wrestling against all the villains of that time. He was a very ethic wrestler always fighting for what is right and setting examples for the 80s youth. He inspired superstars like John Cena.
In conclusion, the superstars above are the most influential wrestlers of all time. They set the bar for the stars of the future. They trace the path to follow. It is true that these wrestlers will be unique and nobody could be a copy of them, but that is the beauty of that. That is was they are the best because they are unique.