Subject + Verb + Direct Object
1. I have forgotten my glasses.
2. I always read the papers.
3. I can’t remember her face.
4. She said “Good morning, Jack”
5. Did you turn off the computer?
6. When do you need my answer?
7. Try to remember what he looked like.
8. I hurt my ankle badly.
9. Has he hurt himself?
A. Answer the next questions using the verb model 1, after the following pattern:
Pattern: Does she teach English or German?
She teaches English. She doesn’t teach German.
1. Do you like vegetables or fruit?
2. Do you play the piano or the violin?
3. Do we want advice or some help?
4. Does he need a ruler or a pencil?
5. Do you speak English or French?
6. Does your sister collect coins or stamps?
7. Do you play handball or tennis?
B. Add negative sentences, according to the pattern:
Pattern: I need paper. (pens)
I need paper. I don’t need pens.
1. I know his brother. (sister)
2. They remember his big nose. (eyes)
3. I have my breakfast. (dinner)
4. You cut the watermelon. (cheese)
5. She studies Romanian at school. (Japanese)
6. Their magazines interest John. (Jim)