This is a healthy, tasty, colorful vegetarian dish that can be enjoyed by one person or served at social gatherings. The specified amounts below are designed for one person.
There’s absolutely nothing like eating healthy and being healthy! This vegetarian delight is one of my favorite dishes!
For your knowledge I’ve provided links (below) that reveal the benefits of the vegetables prepared for this dish and the Virgin Coconut Oil!
- 2 level tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 2 Cauliflower florets
- 1 small can of Garbanzo Beans
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of diced onion
- Spices: basil, pepper, poppy seeds, grounded coriander seeds
- 8-9 snow peas
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
Things you’ll need
- Place tomatoes, snow peas and cauliflower into a strainer; rinse with warm water.
- Put 2 tablespoons of Organic Coconut Oil in a skillet on a medium heat. Allow to become hot.
- Next – put the onion into the hot oil; stir fry for a few minutes.
- Next – add thinly sliced cauliflower; stir fry for a few minutes
- Next – punch a hole in the center of the tomatoes (with a knife) over the skillet and squeeze to allow the seeds and juice to flow into the mix.
- Next – slice the tomatoes into the mix; stir fry for a few minutes.
- Next add spices: 1level tsp. of grounded coriander seeds; level tsp of poppy seeds; 2 dashes of pepper, 1 tsp. basil. Stir into the mix thoroughly.
- Next – add approximately 8 or 9 snow peas to the mix; stir fry for a few minutes.
- Next – wash the Garbanzo beans off with water and add to the mix; stir fry.
- Lastly- add the 2 hefty tablespoons of ketchup – stir all ingredients together; stir fry for a few more moments and serve hot!
Snow peas can be substituted with broccoli. You can use spices of your choosing. Turmeric is always a tasty choice with any stir fry!
I’m certain you will enjoy this colorful, tasty, vegetarian delight! The organic coconut oil adds a wonderful aroma along with the spices and a unique tastes all of its own!
Barlean’s Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Benefit of Garbanzo Beans