Spring time is here. Now, it is time to begin those gardens that will bring life to you. With these ten great apps, gardening will be a breeze.
- GoSproutit.com– is a fantastic site that offers readers the ability to enter their zip code for a specialized experience. Information for timing, watering, sun exposure and more. Get sprout for iOS in the app store now for free!
- Gardening Enthusiast.com– a free site for those looking for year around gardens, DIY idea, and other horticultural needs, this site offers a downloadable tool bar to quickly find answers without having to search high and low. Download it now!
- Garden Plan Pro – a pay for use app (9.99) invites users to identify their planting needs, the importance of crop rotations and weather information. While a bit expensive it allows all gardeners valuable information. Get it for your iPad here!
- Landscapers Companion -detailed information and ideas for the experienced gardener. Information on each plant, herb or other product is categorized in detail. Serious gardeners beware; additions are only a thought away. Take a Look Now at $4.99 for iOS and Android users it’s a steal!
- Garden Plot– is a free app with different varieties and quick references to your needs. This app includes pest control and common names. Users can upgrade their account for even more access to great designs and information. Find out more now!
- MyGarden.org– allows the inexperienced and experienced the platforms to not only identify plants, diseases and uses for their garden but also educates through research and tutorials. Post pictures and save your information for free here.
- Organic Gardening– This stops at nothing to offer the best practices in hydro planting, urban gardening and more. Designed in Spanish form only, it is a diverse app for anyone looking for information in their native language. Available on Google play Spanish Version Only Here.
- Garden Manager: Plant Alarm – is an especially nice app that alerts users to water, fertilize and more through your phone. This app allows sharing to friends and colleagues failures and successes. Take notes and pictures to experience the same or better results next year with this app.
- Garden Tracker – tracks your progress in a grid form that you design. Let’s you know when to plant, harvest and fertilize plants. At $2.99 it is the perfect app for people working with little to no gardening room.
- Dig My Garden– for only $3.99, this app allows a view of your garden. The colors, plants and pictures capture everything as you journal all your attempts and successes in gardening.
Gardening can be a fun and enjoyable experience with the right apps. There is something out there for everyone to become a green thumb.