Are you getting married and looking for a budge honeymoon destination from your dreams? Look no further; I’ve got you covered.
Where to stay?
- A European-style resort that includes a beach, outdoor dining, and a spa.
- Garden rooms start at around $263/night.
- Renaissance Aruba Resort and Casino
- Located in the center of town
- Rooms start around $245/night
- You can take a small boat to a private island 10 minutes away.
Where to eat?
- If you love seafood, check out Pinchos Grill & Bar
- The restaurant is located on the pier.
What to do?
- See the island on an ABC Jeep Tour ($71 per person for 3½ hours), which takes you along Aruba’s rockier beaches
- Atlantis Submarine Tour: check out the underwater view ($89 per person if booked online).
- Into golf? Spend a day at Tierra Del Sol. The scenic course is open from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Snorkeling, horseback riding and just laying low on the beach are all options too.
- Home to icons like Waikiki Beach, Diamond Head crater and the Banzai Pipeline surf break.
- Rates for every budget can be found in the hotels in Honolulu
- Local low-priced lunches and bakeries
- Honolulu offers many free festivals and special events that highlight the island’s multicultural heritage.
- Offers all-inclusive hotel and food options
- Prime honeymoon locations include the musical city of Bahia on the north coast and the super-chic Buzios beach-resort area near Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro is reasonable, despite its reputation as a high-priced city
- Free activities in Rio include parading up and down Copacabana and Ipanema beaches
- Hotels a few blocks from the beach offer hundreds of dollars per night cheaper than the sandside ones while offering the same level of room and service
- New hotels include: Riu, Iberostar, and Gran Bahia Principle resorts
- Sandals resort is a great option for those on a budget
- Budget airlines like JetBlue, AirTran, and Air Transat fly between North American cities and Montego Bay
- Jamaica is now among the cheapest places to reach in the Caribbean