Every hero has different strengths and weaknesses in the Facebook game Marvel: Avengers Alliance. A rare strength among heroes is the ability to heal. Some heroes can heal just themselves, others can heal a single ally, and still others can heal the entire team. In addition, that healing occasionally comes with special effects or status effect removal. The following are the top five best healing heroes in Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
5. Spiral – Spiral can use the power Dance Magic Dance every other round. This power randomly applies regeneration and teresing boost to all allies. It can also additionally grant stamina regeneration and shields, the last which helps reduce the need for healing. Additionally, Dance Magic Dance is an attack power that deals damage and can put random ongoing damage on the enemy. The randomness is a problem, but Spiral can potentially put two different types of regeneration on every hero every other round. If you have the Rhythmic Empowered ISO she can do this in the first round of combat instead of having to wait until the second round, but either way it can only be used every other round.
4. Dr. Strange – The reason that Dr. Strange is a good healer is Teresing Boost. This power heals all allies immediately and grants a round of regeneration. Even better, if Dr. Strange has the Power of Principalities buff, he can use this power as a quick action. He is the only hero in the game that can heal all allies as a quick action.
3. Omega Sentinel – Omega Sentinel has roughly the same healing ability as Dr. Strange, except her healing also removes all negative status effects. Because she gets two turns per round, she essentially has a quick action heal and, just like Teresing Boost, Nanoheal Array grants a round of regeneration in addition to initial healing. Neither hero heals as well as the remaining two heroes on this list, but both are excellent healing options.
2. Valkyrie – Valkyrie has two potential types of healing, both of which are excellent. First she has the Sacrificial Blessing Power. This has a random chance to buff all allies so that they resurrect with 25% health the first time they are reduced to 0 health or recover 25% of health if the buff runs out. If you own the right augmented ISO, this buff stops being random and always works. Additionally, Valkyrie can put a status effect on enemies that cause all of your heroes to heal when the enemy is defeated. This is particularly useful in PvP because it means you can get healing at the very end of a battle, which helps maximize your score. With these two abilities combined, allies with Valkyrie are nigh invulnerable.
1. Heroic Age Iron Fist – Praying Lotus is the ultimate healing power in the game by a far margin. It can only be used every three rounds, but when it is used, it heals all allies for roughly half their maximum health, restores stamina, removes all debuffs, and prevents negative status effects for a full round. That is gold standard of healing.