Bronzer is a makeup essential that allows you to achieve a natural looking glow. Whether warm, neutral, or cool; they give your skin a little bit of extra color. Available in an array of finishes such as matte, semi-matte, and satin; these beauty basics are a temporary sunless tanning option. So, what are the best bronzers of 2014?
14. Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer. Available at Clinique for $26, this beauty essential creates a vibrant yet radiant natural looking tan that will give you an everlasting glow all year round. Not only is this amazing Clinique addition oil-free, it is perfect for on-the-go and allows you to achieve that perfect glow, as well.
13. Urban Decay Baked Bronzer for Face and Body. When it comes to easy application that lasts a long time, this product definitely lives up to that fact alone. Providing your skin with a touch of shimmer, this pigmented formula delivers natural looking results and you can find this bad boy at Urban Decay for $26, although for a limited time it is on sale for only $12.
12. Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder. There is nothing more stunning than walking outside and looking like your sun actually kissed your face without all of the effects of UVA/UVB rays. Available at Bobbi Brown Cosmetics for $38, if this BB gem isn’t in your beauty bag right now, it needs to be today. What more is there to say?
11. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Powder Bronzer. The Summer season is endless thanks to this pigmented and natural looking formula. Available at Estee Lauder for $36, this is not only shine-free, but silky and luminous too.
10. Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Bronzer. There is one thing to value about an amazing bronzer, it adapts to every skin tone, as well as, skin type. Luckily for you, this medium does just that. Available at Dior for $52, you can boost your complexion in just a few swipes.
9. OFRA Cosmetics Americano Bronzer. Whether you are looking to achieve that Winter glow or simply looking to add that special Summer warmth to your skin, you don’t have to look anymore because this is the product for you. Are you looking to achieve healthy skin without walking out in the sun? Well, you can find this beauty basic at OFRA Cosmetics for $35.
8. NARS Bronzing Powder. Are you looking for a natural looking tan that produces a radiant glow like no other? What about all-over warmth that looks like the sun literally kissed your face? Well, look no further as this is the one for you. Available at NARS for $38, this award winning gem is clearly delivers all of the things you are looking for.
7. LORAC TANtalizer. Without the harmful effects of the sun, you can achieve a luminous yet radiant complexion with this easy-to-use makeup basic. Available at LORAC Cosmetics for $32, radiant looking beauty essential is proof that the Summer season can be extended.
6. XEN-TAN Perfect Bronze. Whether you are looking to achieve healthy glowing or radiant skin, this brown-based medium is perfect to make that happen. Available at XEN-TAN for $35, this is truly one of the best of 2014.
5. theBalm Bahama Mama. If you are looking for a bronzer that is not only pigmented, but produces a wonderful color pay-off, then look no further as this is the one for you. Available at theBalm Cosmetics for $20, if this isn’t in your beauty bag right now, it needs to be. You can finally achieve a natural looking tan without any of those orange undertones. What is better than that?
4. Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder. In an effort to achieve the most natural looking tan possible, this terrific Guerlain addition has a texture like no other product around of it’s kind and it’s long-lasting. You can find this fabulous bonus at Guerlain or your nearest Guerlain retailer for $52.
3. Colorescience Pressed Mineral Bronzer. What happens when you look like the sun has kissed your face without actually touching the sun? This happens. Available at Colorescience for $46, this amazingly unique extra provides you with a smooth texture that not only looks natural, but flatters your skin too.
2. CARGO Swimmables Water Resistant Bronzer. Whether rain or shine, this makeup essential will stand the test of time. Natural looking yet long-lasting, this is clearly one of the best I have tried this year. You can purchase this incredible gem at CARGO Cosmetics for $29.
1. Too Faced Endless Summer Bronzer. After trying numerous bronzers this year, I believe this one is clearly the best. Available at Too Faced Cosmetics for $30, this amazing addition is not only long-lasting, it’s extremely pigmented. The color pay-off produced is outstanding and the best part is, you can wear it anywhere and it isn’t going to streak, fade, smudge, or budge. What is better than that?