10 Reasons to Quit Your Job!
Here are the top 10 hints that it’s time to quit your job! These are all things that have actually happened to me over the years. (I will not say where I was working at the time, not so much to protect the “innocent” but to protect myself! Just kidding…well, sort of.) Read on – If you can relate to 3 or more of the things on this list it is time to polish up your resume and run for the hills!
1. You meet a group of very nice men from India who are there to learn how to do your job – just because.
2. The cable in the break room is disconnected – for non-payment.
3. You see your job posted on CraigsList – and accidentally apply for it!
4. The landlord calls and asks when your boss is going to pay the rent – 4 months worth.
5. You spend Sunday night thinking of a way to fall down the steps and get “just hurt enough” to call out of work for a few days. (Hint – this is never a good idea. You will get hurt. Seriously. )
6. The “nice lady” from American Express isn’t so nice when she calls lately.
7. You see your job posted on Craigslist – and your boss forwards it to you “just to see how you react!”
8. Your boss asks why you threw away her plastic utensils – don’t you know she uses that plastic knife to help relieve her constipation? (Yes, true story!)
9. Your boss threatens to choke your co-worker with his own testicles -while you’re in the room
10. Your boss throws a water bottle at your head and then asks for it back because, well, he’s thirsty!
So, do you still think your job is bad? If the answer is yes, it is probably is and it’s time to move on! I hope you enjoyed this “top ten” list.