If you follow fashion closely, it is important to you to have constant access to trends and styles in the industry. Fashion magazines are a great source for all things fashion, but you might not always have the time to flip through a magazine. Fashion apps on smartphones can provide you with the same valuable fashion information as any magazine. Whether you are looking for an app to shop for the latest trends, or you just want to know what the latest trends are, there are apps to meet all of your fashion needs. Here are the top 10 fashion apps.
1. ASOS is a great shopping app. The ASOS website is one of the largest online-only fashion and beauty stores in the UK, and the app provides even more convenience by allowing you to shop directly from your smartphone or tablet. The clothes available on the app are trendy and appeal to young demographics, particularly men and women in their 20s. The app is available for free from the App Store.
2. Style.com provides users with unlimited access to fashion around the world, as well as coverage of fashion shows and what is happening on the runway. The app features information about the latest high fashion and trends, and there is also coverage of fashion parties from all over the world. A look of the day feature is updated daily and features the best street style. The app is available for free from the App Store.
3. Pose is a fashion and beauty app meant to help users decide what to wear each day. The app takes information from your current location and weather conditions and makes recommendations for outfit ideas. There is a new recommendation each day. The goal of the app is to make it easier for users to decide what to wear. Users can also follow those with similar styles for inspiration. It is available for free from the App Store.
4. Tory Daily is the official app for Tory Burch. The app features content from The Tory Blog, and it also allows users to shop and make purchases directly from the app. There is constantly updated content on fashion and trends, as well as on topics not related to fashion such as culture, travel, entertainment, and music. The app is available for free from the App Store.
5. The Cut is the ultimate app for keeping up to date with what is happening on the runways. Photos and videos of the fashion shows in New York, London, Paris, and Milan are available, and this app is particularly useful for nonstop Fashion Week updates. The app is available for free from the App Store for the iPad.
6. Fashion Kaleidoscope is a great app for figuring out where to buy a specific piece of clothing. All you have to do is take a picture of the item you are trying to find, and the app will recommend places where you can find the item as well as similar items. Users can then save their favorite outfits or share them on Pintereset, Twitter, and Facebook. The app is available for free from the App Store.
7. ShopStyle by POPSUGAR brings together millions of products and brands from a variety of retailers in one place. The app features the latest trends and allows users to make purchases from retailers around the world. It is available for free from the App Store.
8. Chicfeed is a great app to find fashion inspiration. The app features photos from some of the top fashion blogs in the world. The app is available for free from the App Store.
9. Closet+ is an app that can transform your real closet into a virtual closet. Photograph your clothes and the app will serve as a mobile version of your closet so that you can easily plan your outfits. The app is also great for planning ahead what you would like to pack when you are going on a trip. It is available for free from the App Store.
10. BFF Fashion Friend is a fun app that allows users to select a group of friends who they can send pictures of clothes in order to get an opinion. The app is meant as a way for people to get a second opinion on things they want to buy or things they are not sure they should get rid of from their closet. The app is available for free from the App Store.