In determining the top 10 best makeup brushes on the market, several items were considered. Price (reasonable for the average woman), availability (where do you get it) and feel and application. Walking down the makeup aisle at the grocery store always makes me so excited! I love makeup, and love the way it enhances the good and hides the bad.
The actual product you use on your face is very important. The look, feel and ingredients are what make us choose one over the other. But one item that is very important, and should not be overlooked, is that having the right brush can help give your face even more smoothness and flawlessness. It also helps to create a look…whatever you are going for, whether all natural, or a hot night on the town. You can create the perfect look, with the right tools.
10. MAC (219) Eye Shadow Brush, perfect for creating a dramatic look and getting into small corners. Order online or at local makeup store. $25
9. Real Techniques Starter Kit – 5 eye makeup brushes to help define and color your eyes any way you please. Order online – $17
8. Mary Kay Liquid Foundation Makeup Brush, a great alternative to using your finger or a disposable applicator. Holds shape, soft touch. Order online or through a local rep – $10
7. ELF Studio Brush Set – Can be bought at Target or online. Full set, only $30
6. EcoTools 6 Piece Essential Eye Brush Set – Order through Amazon. Only $8
5. Sephora Pro Bent Liner Brush #23 – Order online or at local store. – $17
4. Japonesque Safari Chic Bronzer Brush – $22. Does not shed. Easy to hold, short handle perfect for applying light dusting of bronzer. Nice large head and soft animal print bristles. Super cute! Order online.
3. IT Cosmetics face brush – Order online or through local makeup store. – $48
2. Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Brush – Hide acne and blemishes with this perfect, small, brush. Can be bought online or in local makeup store. – $26
1. Bare Minerals Flawless Application Face Brush – Very soft and easy on the skin. Does not shed. Very awesome price of only $22. All of which makes it both professional quality and affordable, and our #1 pick for best face brush. Can be ordered online or purchased through local makeup store. – $22
Is there anything worse than doing your makeup and then noticing later in the car that you have brush hairs all over your face?! Yuck! Do not skimp and buy the cheapest brush you can find. The right brush makes the makeup.
- Bare Minerals
- Mary Kay