Lots of women wear thongs every now and then. Me? I’ve never been a fan of such creations. I find them to be as annoying as the next person. But that doesn’t mean I won’t wear one every now and then with my black slacks. So what are the pros of wearing thongs?
- Classy Look To Certain Looks: Let’s admit this, at some point we have walked out the house in cute pants or yoga pants(nothing wrong with wearing yoga pants out in public!), while wearing regular underwear that causes that “line” to pop through and steal the show. Wearing thongs with yoga pants or other cute pants keeps your outfit looking classy and sophisticated, instead of it seeming like it took a wrong turn for the worse. Now if you have underwear that does not cause that panty line, then go with that. But in all honesty, wearing thongs in this case is probably the best route to go.
- Self- Confidence: Wearing thongs can make a woman feel sexy and more confident in what she’s wearing, even if no one else will be seeing it. Wearing cute undergarment can boost your self- esteem even if you are feeling rough. So go out and buy something cute. Even if no one else knows, you’ll automatically feel better than you did before.
Cons Of Wearing Thongs:
- Comfort: Now this can be both a pro and con. Thongs can be comfortable if you are used to them, and they can also be very uncomfortable, for such obvious of reasons. Shop around to find out what type of thong works best for you. Everyone is different and everyone doesn’t like the same exact thing.
- Infections: Believe it or not, thongs can cause infections and irritations. But this is only if you wear them for more than one day(Let’s be real!)
- Stretching: I’ve found that some thongs stretch the more you wear them. Which can be frustrating because then you have to buy a new pair ever so often. So if you want a good pair that’ll last you a while, consider buying some that cost a little more than just $5. Remember, you do get what you pay for.
- Thin: The fact that thongs are so thin, is a good thing. But it can also be a frustrating thing. Depending on the type of thong you get, some can tear and get holes in them(the lace ones). So consider what type of thong to get before buying one. Make sure it can hold up to all the stretching.
- Peak-a-boo: The biggest con of wearing thongs is that when you wear jeans or any type of pants, especially low-riders, thongs can and possibly will make an appearance. Now a lot of people(God forbid), actually think this is sexy and appealing. While others find this to be highly unclassy and a little trashy. Always be aware of your thong when bending down to get something. Unless you enjoy that stuff, you don’t want to give out a free peak-a-boo show.
Whatever you go with, the main reason for wearing thongs is to prevent panty line and I must admit, they are worth the so minutes you have to wear them. If you can get past the uncomfortable stage.