Who am I?
- A. I am created in the image of God, but I was born into a fallen state due to the curse of Adam. I was born into a world of sin and destruction and grew up from birth with a semi-false embedded world view. I have learned a deliberative view that leaves no question to my existence that consists of who I am. I am a grateful believer in Jesus Christ who believes that the sole purpose of my existence is to fear God and obey His commandments. My whole life is wrapped around what God requires of me – His will be done.
What does it mean to be “human?”
- A. To be human means that we are created in the image of God to do His bidding on earth. God did give human’s free will whether to obey Him and His commandments though. Because God granted humans freewill, humans have a choice to not follow God’s will – that path leads to destruction.
What is prime reality – what is really real? What is ultimately real?
- A. We were born into a real world that God created; He created the heavens and Earth. There is a real life after what is seen which lasts eternally. The real eternal place is called Heaven where we, who believe in God and have Him in our hearts, will live eternally with Him and Jesus Christ who sits at His right side in Heaven.
What is the nature of the external world?
- A. God made earth for humans to dwell in and govern it. Humans were created to govern the animals and keep the habitations of the earth in order. But, because of the fall of Adam, sin has entered humans and has caused destruction on Earth. Before Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, Earth was in a perfect state. After The Fall, the Earth has been a state of decay since.
What happens to a person after death?
- A. After death, a person either goes to Heaven or to Hell. The way a person will go to Heaven after the person dies is if the person has accepted Jesus Christ as the person’s Lord and Savior and has accepted Him in the person’s heart. The person will go to hell after death if either the person never knew of Jesus Christ, rejected Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, or accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior but did not accept Him in the person’s heart.
How do we know what is right/wrong? What is the basics of ethics?
- A. We know the difference between right and wrong based on God and His Word. God gave Mosses the Ten Commandments for the Israelites (God’s people) to know the difference between right and wrong. But when God’s people refused to follow God’s commandments, God eventually sent His only begotten son – Jesus Christ – to fulfill the Ten Commandments. Through Jesus Christ, God gave a new set of commandments which would make sure the original Ten Commandments would never be broken. As long as we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior and accept Him in our hearts, we will be covered by His blood and will not be condemned to death in the hear-after. As soon as we receive Jesus Christ in our hearts, the Holy Spirit will come and dwell in our hearts and will help guide us to do what is right according to God.
What is the nature & goal of history?
- A. The nature and goal of history is for God to establish Heaven on Earth. God’s plan from the beginning of time has been to set up Heaven on earth. God allowed sin to enter the world through the freewill of His creation to show mankind that it is best for us to do His will over our own sinful will. God will put Heaven on Earth after He sets the world straight at the end of time.