Stretch marks are a common problem among women. They can appear anywhere on the body. This can include the thighs, legs, stomach, and others.
Stretch marks don’t just disappear instantly. It usually takes a few weeks. Here are some ways to get rid of stretch marks:
Sugar is an excellent way to get rid of stretch marks. It will exfoliate your skin, leaving it brighter. Sugar will also clear your skin as well.
1. Mix a tablespoon of sugar with almond oil.
2. Add a few drops of lemon juice to the mixture.
3. After mixing, apply it to your stretch marks.
4. Rub it on your skin, for 10 minutes.
Potato juice contains plenty of vitamins and minerals. They help remove stretch marks. They also help stimulate collagen and elastin synthesis, which can restore skin cells.
1. Cut thick slices of potato.
2. Rub it gently, over your stretch marks. Make sure the juice gets all over your marks.
3. Leave it on, for 10 minutes.
4. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Olive oil is high in Vitamin E, which gets rid of stretch marks. It also softens and exfoliates your skin. Olive oil contains lots of nutrients that help improve skin problems.
1. Apply warm olive oil onto your skin.
2. Leave it on, for 30 minutes.
3. Repeat it daily, until the stretch marks lighten.
Aloe vera contains soothing and healing properties. They help remove stretch marks and firm your skin. They also help keep the skin hydrated.
1. Mix 1/4 cup of aloe vera gel and oil from 10 vitamin E capsules.
2. Then, add oil from 5 vitamin A capsules, to the mixture.
3. Rub the mixture onto the affected skin.
4. Repeat this process daily.
Top 10 Home Remedies. How To get Rid Of Stretch Marks Fast.
Rapid Home Remedies. Top 10 Remedies To Remove Stretch Marks.
Wikihow. How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Naturally.
3FatChicks. 8 Natural Remedies For Stretch Marks.
How Stuff Works. Stretch Marks. Author: Sarah Siddons.