Anticipating that annual party everybody seems to be talking about? Like most women, you have the perfect outfit. But you’re on a strict budget, and you need a fabulous pair of party shoes under $50. Well, your worries are over. In this article, you’ll be able to look fabulous while keeping your budget.
The right shoes complete and distinguish any outfit.
Whether it’s a smart, sexy black dress that’s dressed up or down, or a sleek, feminine pantsuit with a party edge, shoes give it personality. Two people can sport the same outfit, but shoe-choice determines the effect. You can transform a sexy dress into a business ensemble with a jacket and a select pair of pumps.
Let’s look at the variety of Party Shoes you can get in one place
If you’re an online shopper, you’ll definitely smile when you visit this neat website called “Light in the Box.” You can pretty much buy any type of shoe here. They have a huge selection, with heels to suit every preference. (I wore really high heels once upon a time, but now I’m too afraid of tipping over). Nevertheless, they’re feminine and way sexy. If you can get away with it … go for it.
Shoe variety at Light in the Box:
- Leatherette Stiletto Heel Peep Toe / Sandals with Rhinestone Party / Evening Shoes – For the bold and daring party-goer who loves height and sparkle in their footwear. Currently $29.99
- Ballroom Latin Shoes Satin With Crystal – Sleek, feminine and sexy, with rhinestones and a comfortable ballroom heel. Currently $19.99
- Leather Slippers / Sandals Honeymoon Shoes with Rhinestone – Simple, elegant slip-on sandal that will dress up a sexy summer dress or feminine pair of capris pants. Currently $39.99
- Satin Flat Heel Closed Toe With Crystal – Red satin flat, with crystal embellishment located daintily to the side. This shoe is ten bucks above $50, and shouldn’t be included in this lineup. But I included it for those who do an occasional $10 splurge.
- Suede Upper High Heel Ankle Boot – If you prefer high fashion, with a touch of shine on the heel and around the top. Beautiful footwear in black, white and pink, currently $17.99.
It’s good to shine a “Light in the Box” every now and then–especially when looking for party shoes under $50.