I believe it’s in the eyes where a story truly unfolds. If that truly is the case, the following eye makeup brushes are absolute must-have items for any lady looking to tell her story.
- Bobbie Brown Ultra-Fine Eye Liner– the fine tip of this sleek and stylish brush allows for precision application of eye gels and shadows. With an average retail price of $25, it’s a steal for makeup lovers. (2)
- Lancome Dual End Smudger and Liner – two brushes in one, I thoroughly enjoy its features. With the smudger end, I was able to smooth dual colors to create dramatic results. Average Retail Cost: $20-25, making this a two for one deal. (1)
- Make-Up Forever 250 Extra Fine Eye liner – Easily a five star brush, with its thin end, this brush is a dream for thin applications of make-up in hard to do areas such as along the lashes and in the eye corners. Avg. Cost $18
- Sephora Collection Classic Brow Filler – If you are anything like me, and have a scar in your eyebrow, then you will really appreciate the quality of this filler brush. Clean sweep and easy applicator makes this a must have in my bag. At only $10, this brush can become your everything.
- Bareminerals Double Ended Precision – Made with one hundred percent animal hair, this brush offers flawless applications of your liners and shadows. Avg. Cost $ 25-28
- Bobby Brown Eye Blender – With Avg. Cost of $33, it comes in a little high for the most but this is one of the best brushed for combining your colors, with swift precision, you can never go wrong.
- Kat Von D 5 pc Brush Set – Even the name gives away the sassiness of these brushes, a must have for anyone who is looking to begin wearing make-up. There is a brush for everything in this collection. As a combo it is truly the best savings on the market. $55
- Marc Jacobs Beauty The Conceal– a great item to work around those smile and frown lines. Easily glides through with perfection. Av. Cost $50-55
- Benefits Cosmetics Concealer – If you like cream concealers, this is a fantastic choice for your everyday needs. More affordable than most quality brushes on the market the average cost is $20.
- Bareminerals Wet/Dry Shadow– a clear choice for ladies who prefer a multi-use brush, use wet or dry for dramatically different styles. Avg Cost under $20
I, myself, normally prefer the two in one brushes as a matter on convenience. However, there are some brushes that are my favorite and I cannot part with them to save my life.