With So many different choices and so many fun and unique ways to prepare Sushi, it has been so much fun trying new and different places. I have noticed though, when I’m in California I love going back to some of my all time favorite restaurants. Here are just a few that I truly love revisiting. Who knows maybe you can try them as well and love them as much as I do.
- Kagura Restaurant – 6324 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd, Anaheim, Ca. (714) 974-4512.Open Daily Tue-Sat 5:30pm-10:00pm Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm Closed Mon. I love going here the food is fantastic, always made right and just completely yummy. I would highly recommend the Prime Sashimi Dinner. I usually prefer the Sushi over Sashimi but here it’s just perfect.
- Yosuke Sushi – 136 S Fairmont Blvd, Anaheim, Ca. (714) 921-4002. Open Daily Lunch 11:30am-2:00pm Dinner 5:00pm-10:00pm. We went for an early supper and were glad we got there a bit before they opened. They were crazy busy. This restaurant is unique and personalized in that they only seat 10 people at a time. So do like we did and get there early. We got our food pretty quickly and oh was it yummy. We ordered the Deluxe Box for two and it was great. For those who are not into sushi or sashimi they have tempura and teriyaki. I would highly recommend a visit here.
- Sushi Dake – 2893 W Lincoln Ave, Anaheim, Ca. 92801 (714) 484-5613. Open Daily 5:00pm-12:00am. What a little find this one is;it is located in a strip mall not far from Disneyland. The food was simply amazing and delicious. After they take your order they bring you complimentary Miso Soup and Edamame, witch made me so happy since I love soup no matter how hot it is. Our entrée the Dake Boat came with 30 pieces of sushi and was so amazingly good.
- La Tokyo Grill – 676 S State College Blvd, Anaheim, Ca, 92806 (714) 991-0500. Open Daily 11: am-9:00pm. Decided to go for lunch and boy was I glad we did. I decided to have the Bento Box and hubby had the Gone with the wind Sushi. You know I just had to try it, both were simply appealing.
- Biyako – 512 S State College Blvd, Anaheim, Ca. 92806 (714) 778-0078. Open Daily 11:30am-10:00pm. Love, Love, Love this place. We dropped in for lunch on a Tuesday afternoon and were so happy to see it was a buffet. Everything was amazingly good. Don’t miss the one hour buffet. We had a party of 6 and completely enjoyed the buffet. The selections were well worth the price. If you’re not into Sushi,they offer a menu with traditional Japanese food. I would recommend Biyako to any Sushi lover.
If you are a lover of great Sushi and Sashimi then these would be the best places to try. From the smaller more intimate restaurants to the larger ones. They are all wonderful and a must visit for anyone who wants to have fantastic Japanese food in Anaheim California. If there is one that you are interested in, drop me a comment and let me know.