Summer is one of the most amazing times to plan a birthday or themed party. Because temperatures are so warm, the possibilities are nearly endless. Here, you may find a few tips to include at your child’s next birthday party.
- Beach Pool Party – Every child loves swimming, so create a birthday theme centered around your pool. Have tiki torches, beach balls, hotdogs, hamburgers, lemonade, and a shark cake. Create games oriented around a beachy theme, such as shark attack freeze tag.
- Pirate Party – Arrgh! Have everyone dress and talk like pirates. Then, judge for best attire/pirate dialogue. Send everyone on a pirate scavenger hunt in your yard. Offer prizes that fit this theme, like eye patches, play swords, and pirate hats.
- Princess Tea Party – Wear your best princess dresses, and get your tea party on! Let the children take the “princess test,” which could include courtesy styles, kindness, or anything else you see fit. This is another party idea that you could incorporate an attire/dialogue contest for prizes.
- Mystery Party – This is especially fun if the party must be moved indoors. Set up your theme just like that game “Clue,” and even provide items such as the candlestick! There’s so many possibilities with this one!
- Outdoor Sleepover – This is fantastic because you can utilize hind-n-seek, bonfires, and scary stories. The fun lasts all night! Catch lightning bugs and frigs, have s’mores and iced tea, or roast some weenies and marshmallows! If you don’t want this as a stand-alone theme, add it in combination to another idea that you choose.
Certainly, ones of these ideas can make for a very memorable birthday themed party. Just add your own touch and enjoy!