What happens when you take an aromatic beverage, add a fusion of your favorite fruits and/or spices, and incorporate a couple of ice cubes? I don’t think there is anyone in this world who doesn’t love iced tea. So here are some refreshing iced tea recipes to enjoy during the summer.
1. Chai Iced Tea. One of my favorite iced tea drinks is definitely this one. All it takes is black tea, vanilla almond milk, agave syrup, cardamom, allspice, black peppercorn, cloves, star anise, cinnamon, vanilla, ginger, nutmeg, and ice cubes. Combine the ingredients, bring to a simmer, remove from heat, place into a chilled glass, and serve on ice.
2. Persian Iced Tea. What happens when you combine water, rose water, black tea, agave nectar, cardamom, mint, and a few ice cubes? This amazing Persian tea. Believe it or not, the ice cubes are made from rosewater. Add the rosewater to the ice cube tray and place it into the freezer overnight. Combine your water and black tea. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Combine the agave and cardamom syrup, add it to the tea and stir generously. Add the tea to a chilled glass along with the rosewater ice cubes.
3. Peach and Mint Iced Tea. Some of the best tasting iced teas ever are those that are as simple as the recipe. So, how do you make this iced tea? All you need to do is boil water and add tea (any tea is fine, I used black tea). Remove from heat. Add some sugar and refrigerate. As you continue, add some fresh peaches and some minute. Finally, serve in a chilled glass with ice.
4. Thai Iced Tea with Boba. I had the chance to enjoy some amazing Thai Iced Tea with Boba when I visited my good friends from Thailand. In order to create this amazing iced tea rendition, all you need is water, Thai tea, Boba, sugar, evaporated milk, sweet condensed milk, and some ice cubes. Combine all of the ingredients except for the tea, the milk, and Boba. Bring water to a boil and add the tea once you turn the heat down. Add the sugar. Mix your tea with sugar and place the tea into the fridge. Cook your Boba, add the milk, and then add everything into your already prepared tea.
5. Sweet Green Tea. If you love the oriental fusion of a southern classic, this twist is destined to fix that sweet tea craving you have. All you need is green tea, water, sugar, and ice. After you bring your green tea and water to a boil, remove from heat. Let it set for about 2 minutes, then add your sugar. After you have stirred your tea, place it into a chilled glass and serve on ice.
6. Iced Masala Chai. What happens when you combine almond milk, water, Irish breakfast tea, chai masala blend, cinnamon sticks, sugar, and add a few ice cubes? This happens. Combine all of the ingredients, bring to a simmer, remove from heat, place into a chilled glass, and serve on ice.
7. Southern Sweet Tea. Nothing beats this sweet, Southern classic. So, what does this tea require? Aside from the tea, all you need is water, baking soda, and a ton of sugar. You also need some ice cubes too. Boil your water, pour them over the tea bags, and steep for about 15 minutes. Pour the tea into a pitcher and add sugar. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved. Add some cold water to kind of shock your tea and place it into the fridge to chill for a few. Finally, add the ice cubes and you are basically good to go.