The following blog is dedicated to Dad Waid, my beloved father who passed away many years ago. I will always cherish my fond memories of Dad Waid. The following five principles for renewing passion for single seniors are given to all interested readers of this blog.
(1) Dedication: Dedicating one’s effort to renew passion to someone or something may be the best approach to self-motivation. For me, I dedicate my renewed passion to the memory of both of my deceased parents..
(2) Excel: Have faith in oneself to excel. To me, to excel either means to achieve at a high level in doing something or develop and maintain a high level of interest in something.
(3) Concentration: Sustaining single-minded concentration is necessary and is best accomplished through strict self-discipline. Renewing one’s passion requires a continuous and consistent personal effort.
(4) Self-reflection: Daily reflection on the ongoing nature of one’s passion renewal is vital. Self-praise arising from self-reflection enhances internally derived spiritual satisfaction.
(5) Faith: I do not advise the reader how to have faith. For me, I have a strong faith in the Almighty Father.
Folks, I hope this blog provides valuable ideas on how single seniors can renew their passion for living. As always, Godspeed to all.