Money in the Bank pay per view is right away and is the house of some of the most exciting matches ever. At first it appeared that there would be only one Money in the Bank Ladder Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. However, it would be an insult to the purpose of the pay per view. After all, the purpose of the Money in the Bank Ladder Match is to give someone the opportunity to cash in and become champion. Fortunately, Seth Rollins announced last week that there will be traditional Money in the Bank Ladder Match and that he will be the first participant. At June 23, 2014 edition of Raw, Triple H announced the following participants of the match. In this article I will talk about the probabilities of winning of each participant.
- 1) Seth Rollins. He is the favorite to win this match. He is receiving a direct push of The Authority, Triple H. He will surely deliver and will be in an intense competition for the briefcase against Dean Ambrose right at the top of the ladder. However at the end he will take the briefcase and win the match. Probabilities: 60%
- 2) Dean Ambrose. He is the second favorite to win this match. He will have an intense fight against his biggest opponent Seth Rollins and there will be broken bodies and hardcore exciting hits. At the end he will be climbing the ladder against Seth Rollins and he will came close to taking the briefcase. Probabilities: 40%
- 3) Bad News Barrett. He is one of the favorites to win. However he suffered a shoulder injury at SmackDown and it is probable that he will not compete in this match. This is the most difficult to predict. Probabilities: If he competes 30%
- 4) RVD. He is just a veteran filling a space and will surely climb the ladder and hit great aerial acrobatics. Probabilities: 0%
- 5) Jack Swagger. Another wrestler filling a space. He won Money in the Bank briefcase several years ago and that is why he is in this match. Probabilities: 0%
- 6) Kofi Kingston. He is one of the regular participants of this type of match. He will put a great show, but he will not win. Probabilities: 0%
- 7) Dolph Ziggler. The most underrated superstar in the roster. He deserves to win because he gives 100% in all of his matches. However it is difficult to see him winning. At least he will steal the show like always. Probabilities: 0%
It doesn’t matter who wins the Money in the Bank briefcase match, it will be a great show. We will have a hardcore match in which all the superstars can steal the show. There will be broken bodies and real injuries. Money in the Bank is a very serious and dangerous match. However, superstars always put their bodies at risk for our entertainment.