Every woman has a mental checklist in her mind of the qualities that she is looking for in the so-called “perfect” man – Good looks, intelligence, passion, a career… The list is infinite. But there are also those women who step out of bounds and give men with no car and no job a chance. This may leave some people confused, after all, how is he supposed to take you on dates? What does he do with his life? To give you more of a perspective as to why women date men with seemingly no drive or ambition, here are ten reasons why!
1) Rules Are Set: You may be dating a man with no job or car but you set standards for yourself. As long as he’s not living off of you and what you have, then it’s okay!
2) Potential: Many woman date these men without a steady income because they see potential in them. They look at the bright side instead of the negative side. Maybe he has plans for himself and he’s working towards them? You may never know what the future holds.
3) Pity: Often times women tend to date these kind of men because they just have down right pity for them. It may not be the best foundation of a relationship but if she feels bad for him, let her feel bad for him – he may end up being the man of her dreams.
4) These Women Are Understanding: Women who date men with no car or no job are most often the most understanding. Times are tough and people lose their jobs everyday, it doesn’t mean that they are going to be that way forever.
5) Change is Needed: Many women have had the awful experience of a dating a man who is obsessed with his career and pays more attention to his career than his girlfriend. Men with no job are a breathe of fresh air to these neglected women.
6) A Lifelong Friendship: Maybe the woman who is with the man that has no job or car has been with him for a long time, even years. Why would she dump him just because times are tough? She’s not going to throw away everything that they have going on while he’s trying to get his stuff together.
7) He’s Good In Bed: It had to be said. He may not have a job, or money to offer but he may have a lot more to offer when it comes to fun in the bedroom.
8) Same Situation: Those women without a job or car often go after men who are also lacking a job and car. It may make for a complicated relationship but they understand each other’s situation and can help encourage one another to better themselves.
9) Materialistic Things Don’t Count: Some women don’t feel the need to be spoiled with gifts and weekly dates. They don’t need all of the materialistic things that come along with a relationship so they are perfectly satisfied by dating these kind of men.
10) Happiness is Key: When it comes down to it, as long as you are happy in a relationship, that is all that really matters. If he’s the love of your life and he does everything he can to make you happy, maybe not having a job or car is worth the happiness.
Not having a car or job may be a deal-breaker to many women but when it comes to facing reality, relationships are much more than gifts and elaborate date nights. Remember, happiness is key.