God created us all, filling the world in which we live in with abundance. Look at the universe around us, the land is vastly supplied with every resource imagined, even down to the microscopic world, and the air that we breathe. Now ask yourself “Is there any lack?” I know many of you are facing difficult times out there, due to the ever changing economy, threats of recession, and healthcare.
However, God has placed within you absolute abundance, just like he did nature, and the only way to get that abundance out is through your thoughts. So I thought that I would put together this list, to help you make some extra cash, so that you can spark that creative energy and get your juices flowing.
1. Cooking- We all cook on a daily basis, and many us have that one dish that people say that they absolutely love. Why not make that dish? Package it and market it to a restaurant, or a grocery store.
2. Cleaning- We’re cleaning every day, whether it’s our homes, our cars, our office, dishes, laundry. Help other people clean their stuff, and turn it to a part-time business.
3. Become A Ticket Broker- Go to websites such as craigs-list, ebay, and find out much individuals are willing to sale their tickets for. Then go to a website called stub-hub, and find the retail value for that ticket and simply buy LOW and sell HIGH. I have a friend who did this, and went out to the SUPERBOWL, and he made $15,000 in a week’s time!
4. Network Marketing- Now I know that network marketing has put a sour taste in a lot of individuals mouths, but these companies carry quality products. Find a quality product that you would fill comfortable with promoting to your friends, and family. Then just sale the product. No one said that you have to get the person to sign up underneath you.
5. Build- Many people can repair cars, fix homes, plumbing, and other miscellaneous handy work. Simply do that, and create a business around it. Remember, Donald Trump is in the construction business!
6. Write a E-Book- We all can write, and each of us have a story to tell. Discipline yourself to write a little everyday until you’re finished with your story. Then put that it PDF format, and market that online.
7. Paint- Move your hand up and down. Great now you can paint!
8. Learn A Skill/Trade- Like how to do a massage, cut hair, do fingernails, or become a nurse. In an up and down economy that is always room for a specific market. Find your niche, and corner that market.
9. Promote a Business- Find a business that you believe in, and product that you would feel comfortable with selling. Simply drive traffic to that business, and have them pay you a commission on the amount of sales that you generate. Every business is looking for a cost effective way to market their company. What better way, than to pay you a commission of the sales you drive to them.
10. Stick to the old 9 to 5- It works, try to get more over time if you can.
Hopefully, these 10 tips have got your creative juices flowing. Regardless of what direction you decide to take, remember that God has place with-thin you unlimited potential, and the only thing you have to do is think it out. Thanks, for reading!