Justin Timberlake fans will be pleased to find out that the singer has announced that more tour dates will be added to his 20/20 Experience World Tour, bringing it back to North America this coming fall. After a seven year hiatus from music, JT hit the music world hard in 2013 where he released the two-volume record.
This year is no different for the singer however, he is remaining strong in his rebound to the music industry. Billboard reports that he will be going to the road for a total of 13 tour dates starting in November in Portland, Oregon, and ending the tour December 20 in Atlanta, Georgia. Ticket goers will find the tickets available April 14.
Timberlake’s recent video release Not a Bad Thing was a hit early in the year. In the video, he follows a hunt for a man that used one of his songs to propose on a train. Sweet, isn’t it?
Fans can continue their support for the singer by following his tours at one of the shows listed:
- 11/20 Portland, OR @ MODA Center
- 11/22 Oakland, CA @ Oracle Arena
- 11/24 Los Angeles, CA @ The Forum
- 11/28 Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand Garden Arena
- 12/1 Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
- 12/3 Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center
- 12/5 Oklahoma City, OK @ Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 12/8 Chicago, IL @ United Center
- 12/10 Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
- 12/13 Uncasville, CT @ Mohegan Sun
- 12/14 Brooklyn, NY @ Barclays Center
- 12/17 Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Center
- 12/19 Nashville, TN @ Bridgestone Arena
- 12/20 Atlanta, GA @ Gwinnett Center