Now that there is only one unified World Title it will be interesting on how does the WWE will be held the Money in the Bank pay per view. Money in the Bank pay per view exists since 2010 because the Money in the Bank matches were celebrated in WrestleMania. Now there will be only one briefcase for the World Title instead of two briefcases for the WWE Championship and World Heavyweight Championship. What will be the participants for the only briefcase? I will name five possible participants and their probabilities to win.
- 1) RVD: Rob Van Dam has been a ring worker since his last run in the WWE. He has achieved all that he wants in the WWE so he doesn’t need another title run. He is only going to compete to fill slots and make acrobat moves in the ladders. He will probably be thrown into a table or multiple tables. Probabilities to win: 0%
- 2) Seth Rollins: He is the most exciting Shield member to watch. He is like a Jeff Hardy 2.0 version. A Money in the Bank Ladder Match will be exciting to watch if he is in that match. He is a high flyer and does a lot of high flying exciting moves. Although he will not win he is going to give a great performance. Probabilities to win: 20%
- 3) Cesaro: The WWE is doing a lot of things for Cesaro right now. Even he is with Paul Heyman so that means that WWE has a lot of good plans for him. I think that Cesaro has the opportunity to win this match and when he finally became a babyface then he should cash the Money in the Bank briefcase against a heel World Champion who knows maybe Brock Lesnar. Probabilities to win: 40%
- 4) Bray Wyatt: He is the second favorite to win this match. He has the body and the appearance of a hardcore wrestler. It reminds us on Mick Foley. Bray Wyatt will crush everyone into tables. It will be very interesting if the last two standing would be Cesaro and Bray Wyatt to catch the briefcase. Probabilities to win: 30%
- 5) Dean Ambrose: The leader of The Shield. He has great in ring skills and microphone skills. He participates in the last year Money in the Bank World Heavyweight Championship briefcase. He was very exciting in that match so I think he will steal the show but he will not win. Probabilities to win: 10%
In conclusion, the favorites are Cesaro and Bray Wyatt but I think that Cesaro will win the Money in the Bank. It would be a great achievement for him winning the Andre the Giant Battle Royal and the Money in the Bank briefcase competition. A notable mention is Roman Reigns. If he participates then it is probably that Triple H will cause him to lose the match to prepare the scene for Summerslam.