Most of us go through life using about 5% of our available brain resources. It’s possible that we are using even less than that of our energy and “sixth” sense capabilities. Many metaphysical and mind-body-spirit researchers claim that we are all psychics. Some mainstream scientists agree. Everyone knows the five biological senses of humans; sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell. The “sixth” sense (our intuition) is often denied, and some experts claim suppressed. Extra-sensory perception ESP is broken down into several areas and abilities. The sixth sense is the knowledge of things that will happen in the future and the ability to communicate on an energy level with other energies. Your “sixth” sense is broken down into six psychic or intuitive senses. Top 6 Psychic Senses
1. Clairsentience- when one person receives knowledge through feeling, touch or sensation. Empathy (feeling other people’s pain) is a part of clairsentience. Feeling the same feelings as someone else and understanding their emotions has been clinically confirmed.
2. Clairaudience- the ability to be able to ‘hear’ outside the range of hearing human hearing. Clairaudience is both subjective and/or objective. The Subjective form is when you may hear thoughts, sounds or music, from another person or have the impression that you hear from an external source. This can be hearing what someone is thinking, but not verbalizing (mind reading). It can also be music or words that come in spurts or sentences. The Objective form is when the sound is clear and external (outside ourselves). For instance, you hear music from another room, even though there is none playing or you may hear a conversation when no one else is present. Objective clairaudience sounds like other noises that we are hear with our ears.
3. Clairescence- is the term for smelling what is not there. When you may smell someone cooking when there is no one present, or you smell fruit when there is no fruit; this is psychic smell.
4. Claircognizance- also known as Déjà vu. Déjà vu is when you have a clear knowledge of something without physical evidence or explanation. An inherent and unquestioned knowledge of something, without ever having seen, heard or felt that thing before. For instance, when you visit a place that you have never been before, and you know exactly what the layout, décor and colors are going to be before you see them.
5. Clairgustance-is the ability to taste something without anything being put in your mouth. Taste without consumption, so to speak.
6. Clairvoyance-is psychic vision which is received through the mind. Images, symbols, or actual scenarios involving people can be seen without seeing them with physical eyesight. The images are visualized through the psychic’s mind. There can be a wide variety and images received from photograph-like images to entire events that play out (almost like a video). I have experienced all six of these ESP phenomena or “sixth” sense abilities, at some time, or another in my life. Have you ever had Déjà vu experiences? Ever hear or smell something that was later confirmed to you? I am very interested if anyone has anything to share.