Alexandria Schlereth, daughter of ESPN Football broadcaster Mark Schlereth, is making a name for herself in the sports world as the host and reporter for BarFly on FoxSports. Alexandria Schlereth is looking to break into the sports world to follow in her father’s footsteps as a broadcaster. She also is a model and face of the clothing line for Hard Ninety.
1. What is the best part about being a Hard Ninety Model?
The best part about being a hard ninety model is working with Steve who owns the company, and the clothes! I love all of the gear that they have, its super comfortable and so great to work out in!
2. This maybe a hard question to answer, but what is your favorite clothing item from Hard Ninety?
My favorite piece of clothing are the hoodies! They’re so warm and comfortable and you can wear them to the gym or you can wear them day to day.
3. You have been a host and report for BarFly on FoxSports, what has been your favorite part about that job?
My favorite part about working on BarFly has been meeting the athletes and celebrities we have had on the show and listening to their answers kind of as a fly on the wall.
4. Who has influenced you the most in your life?
I would say my parents have influenced me the most in my life. They have been a great example of a man and woman in my life as far as character and integrity goes. They have both worked very hard to make life for my brother, sister and I very easy. They will always be my heroes!
5. Since your Dad does happen to be Mark Schlereth, who has been the most interesting athlete you have met being around him?
Brian Wilson. I met him at the ESPY’s a couple years ago, and I think he’s just so eccentric and interesting. I feel like he is someone that you never will be able to fully figure out and I think that’s cool.
6. Who is your favorite currently playing athlete and why?
I really enjoyed watching Russell Wilson play this year. He played so great this year and was a joy to watch. I also heard he’s an amazing guy off the field too and I always like hearing that about guys that play in the NFL.
7. If you were one of the Golden Girls, who would you be and why?
Blanche, because she was the serious one and that is just like me.
8. In three words, how would your family describe you?
Smart, articulate, organized.
9. How do you stay in shape? What is your favorite type of workout?
I love doing Pilates, I also love doing cardio. I get bored of doing cardio so I have to switch it up. I will rotate between the elliptical, the bike and treadmill.
10. If we raided your fridge right now, what would we find?
Veggies, hummus, fruits, I have a lot of snack foods. I usually eat out for meals.
11. What is your favorite Twitter account to follow, sports or non-sports related?
I love following Adam Schefter, he always releases what’s happening in the NFL before anyone else does.
12. 2013 is here, what are your new year’s resolutions?
I usually don’t do New Year’s resolutions, there are a few things I wanted to work on though, making sure I go to church on Sundays and getting in really good shape.
13. Is there a motto or saying you live by?
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined. -Henry David Thoreau
14. Here we always like to ask for our readers, are you single, dating, or locked down?
I have a boyfriend, so I guess that means I’m locked down!
15. What’s your idea of a perfect date?
My idea of a perfect date is a sporting event, they’re always fun and interactive!