Title: In The Presence Of The Enemy – Christian Novella
Author: H.H. Fowler
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
Number of Pages: 189 pages
ASIN: B00DJUZF6W (EBook)
About The Author:
H H Fowler is an Amazon Bestselling Author of more than 10 novels, including the Church Boyz and Church Gurlz series. He lives in the Bahamas and enjoys spending time with his family. Find out more about H H Fowler at http://www.churchboyz.org
There are 20 things that Author H.H. Fowler wants his reader to know about his life.
1) Conceived in the chills of Switzerland, but Fowler’s parents journeyed back home to the Bahamas where he was born and reared a Caribbean product.
2) A cosmopolitan at heart, Fowler’s interest in the power of writing was ignited at the impressionable age of 13.
3) His first poem, inspired by his Literary teacher was published at age 14 by a recognized publishing company in Washington D.C.
4) Fowler plays both the piano and the drums.
5) Married since 2003 to the same woman. Together, they have one son and twin girls.
6) Loves to watch HGTV.
7) Worked in the banking system for over 12 years before venturing into writing full-time.
8) Did I mention that he is a full-time writer?
9) Agatha Christie, John Grisham and Jerry B. Jenkins are some of his favorite authors.
10) Youth leader at his church.
11) Graduated from college as the valedictorian and was selected to speak on behalf of the graduates.
12) Reads about three books a month. The remainder of the time is spent crafting his next bestselling novel.
13) Completed his first novel by the age of 21 (He was born in 1979, so you do the math).
14) More of an introvert, but very easy to make friends
15) He is a Christian and was raised in a Christian home.
16) Pasta, white rice and steamed pork chops are some of his favorite foods.
17) Dated his wife for six years before they were married.
18) Six years flew by before Fowler and his wife had their first child.
19) Imitation of Life is one of his favorite movies
20) Plans to write 100 novels before he retires.
About This Book:
The manipulation continues as Doreen Lakatos releases her deadly venom against Tara, her son’s fiancée, who tries to blackmail Doreen about a secret Tara has stumbled upon. But Doreen refuses to be backed into a corner. She knows some of Tara’s secrets, too. Both women fight to the bitter end, as they realize that they both have something precious to lose. Who will end up as the one on top?
Jasmine, daughter of one of the richest men in real estate, is going after happiness, which she hopes to find with one of the Lakatos men. Will it be with Wynton or with Brian? But with Doreen in the mix, Jasmine soon discovers that her choice will not be so easy.
Marcia Gippings, the blind beauty, appears to have moved on from her “obsession” with Brian, but something happens that pulls her attention front and center for a man that she’s loved from the first day she met him. Will her life ever be the same?
In the Presence of my Enemy, is filled with lies, secrets, murder, and classic blackmail. Those whom you love the most, seem to hurt you the most!
In The Presence Of The Enemy (Church Gurlz Book 2) Book Review:
Congratulations to Author H.H. Fowler for writing another awesome Christian thriller book. “In The Presence Of The Enemy,” the story continue from the first book “Mother’s Black Book.” This story continues from the first book “Mother’s Black Book” left off. There are plenty of lies and deceitful behaviors going on in this book from Carl Benton and Doreen Lakatos. Author H.H. Fowler continued to write a wonderful story in the book “In The Presence Of The Enemy.” This book is the second part of the Church Gurlz Series. He did a wonderful job with the characters in this story that unfolds into a dramatic culmination. This book communicate and embraces real life situations that are going on in our Church community today. Mr. Fowler really did a great job of writing another wonderful thrilling story. I am so glad that I decide to continue reading this story. I can’t wait to read the next book “The Aftermath.” This cliff-hanger illustrations that the author created allow me to read this entire book in one day. I just couldn’t put this book down. The character of Doreen was just an unstable person. She didn’t cared about anybody including her own family members. She only cared about herself. She is so dangerous that she is willing to commit murder. Unfortunately, today there are people just like her in this world.
For you to understand the story line in this book “In The Presence Of The Enemy,” you need to read the first book “Mother’s Black Book.” You definitely will have a better understanding of the plot and all of the characters. This is an awesome sequel. Again, Doreen was a miserable person. For her to be a First Lady of the Church, she was just pure evil. Her deceptions caused so much damages to so many lives including her own husband and two sons. This story line did have several happy endings that includes a miracle perform and finding true love. I definitely recommend you to read this book for yourself. You will not be disappointed at all. I am a big fan of H H Fowler and I am going to read more of his books. Mr. Fowler really need to make this story into a big screen movie. Thank you Mr. Fowler for writing another great Christian thriller story. Again, I am looking forward to read the next and last installment in the “Church Gurlz Series.” The lesson from this story is that deception can cause some serious damages to somebody life. Families have been broken up because of lies and deceptions. Even in the Christian community, we have to deal with trials and tribulations. Thank God almighty that with Him on our side, we can praise God for us to be restore and be renew. I pray that God will continue to anointed the pen that Mr. Fowler used to write his story. His writing will help somebody that are going through a storm in their life.