When someone you feel an attraction to just happens to be a Scorpio and you would like to perhaps further a relationship with him, you may need a bit of help. In your ensuing efforts, all you really want is for the Scorpio to see you and begin the pursuit. You may have to help him along a little if you really are serious.
A Scorpio typically has an internal inferiority complex and will not feel he is in your league regardless of what league you are in. That may stop him from coming after you. If you want to romance a Scorpio you need to prepare yourself.
1) PUBLIC DISPLAY: Don’t let public places stop you from showing your interest. There is nothing a Scorpio likes better than for his partner to freely show the rest of the world that she is with him. Don’t let common fears and inhibitions hold you back. Go ahead, drape yourself around him in the restaurant booth, kiss him full on the mouth as you sit in the park, hug to your heart’s content. Regardless of his response, the Scorpio searches for such displays. The Scorpio needs your public attention and obvious devotion.
2) COMPLETE DEVOTION: The Scorpio needs to know he is your only love interest. I don’t mean stricly as a sexual partner but as another human being. No body else can dare be placed above your Scorpio; not friends, not family, no one. As far as he is concerned he must be convinced that your love and affection is reserved exclusively for him. Go ahead and talk with others, visit, associate, keep company, but when it comes to any level of affection, you must give your all, to only your Scorpio. Scorpios must be your number one priority.
3) NUMBER ONE PRIORITY: If you really want to romance your Scorpio then let nothing come between him and you. Not outside demands or obligations, not friends, not your family and certainly not a single organization or club of any description. Never tell your Scorpio he may not be your number one priority, maybe not number two, maybe not even your number three. If you have succeeded in your pursuit, you are certainly the Scorpio’s number one priority; he must be yours. The only entity he may tolerate being held above him is your God, and even then he doesn’t fully like it.
4) COMPANIONSHIP: The Scorpio is there for you because he has yielded to your pursuit or because he desires you. If he hooks up with you it is because he wants to be with you. There will be no guy’s only nights or gals out on the town nights. You won’t be splitting up at family parties, women in the kitchen and men in the TV room. Your Scorpio is every bit as devoted to you as he expects you to be to him. His one desire is to be with you, not apart from you. He believes that is why he got with you in the first place, to be with you. Show him you understand and always be there.
5) FLUFFY: The real Scorpio wants his woman to be fluffy. That is, he expects to do for you, let him. His idea of real success is to provide for his woman to the point where she can do what she wants and not have to work outside of the home to get it done. A Scorpio counts his accomplishments by how many shopping trips his woman can take, how many special things she can get and how many times she can sleep in. He wants you to be overly comfortable and happy. He wants you to spend your time fluffing up in preparation for his return home from a day’s work.
6) PRESENCE: If you really want to romance your Scorpio, prepare yourself especially for him. Do your make up the way he likes, wear the clothes he sees as special, do whatever you do, with your Scorpio foremost in your mind. Present yourself to your Scorpio every day. Make him take notice of your prowess and charms. He wants you to be for him.
7) SEX: Never hold back. The Scorpio is a wild beast, an animal with a very high threshold for sexual satisfaction. Freely give of yourself to his schemes and fantasies. This is one place your Scorpio may actually be thinking more of himself than of you. He wants and needs his extreme gratification. Give him this one pleasure and you will have romanced your Scorpio into your heart. Listen to his requests, pay heed to his wants, humor him with his kinky ideas and avant-garde needs. Your Scorpio is a very sexual being and demands fulfillment.
Scorpio men can be righteously loyal. They will not veer from their steadfast quest of making you happy, safe and content. Once you have their attentions they will not leave, you will have to leave them. If you ever do leave them by committing a sin against them, there will never be another moment with that Scorpio. Not only are Scorpios protective, possessive and jealous; they are also unforgiving. One sin and you have lost your Scorpio forever.
To Romance a Scorpio you need only devote yourself to that Scorpio. The Scorpio will see your intentions and he will reward you ten fold. You have nothing to lose in winning that Scorpio; your days of pursuit will be over. I know, I am a Scorpio!