With St. Patrick’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to start preparing your costumes and planning your day! These five costumes are unique, fun, and affordable. They are sure to bring lots of attention at your St. Patrick’s Day party or parade.
- Best Adult Costume: The Lukinbetta Beer Bottle Since St. Patrick’s Day is predominantly a celebration of inebriation, why not get into character with a bright green, beer bottle costume. The Lukinbetta Beer Bottle Costume, from Fun World Costumes, is on Amazon starting as low as $28.23. This humorous and original costume will make you the life of any St. Patrick’s Day party.
- Best Costume for Men: Over-sized Leprechaun Costume Be the ultimate St. Patrick’s Day mascot with this hilarious, over-sized leprechaun costume. The costume contains the typical Leprechaun attire, but with a massive head that will make you look part leprechaun, part troll. It is on sale at Costume Super Center for $59.99.
- Best Costume for Women: Lucky Rainbow Lass This fluorescent colored, rainbow attire is sure to make you stand out. Mix and match the colors of your choosing for tights, leg warmers, tutu, suspenders, a wig, and a top hat. Add additional accessories to spice it up, such as feathered gloves or rainbow beads. Each item for the costume is sold individually, so the price depends on how much you accessorize. All of the products for this costume are sold at Party City. However, for a cheaper arrangement, check out your local thrift store and see what you can throw together. A lot of the clothing for the costume can probably be found at thrift store for a fraction of the price.
- Best Costume for Kids: Lucky Charms Leprechaun What child wouldn’t want to dress up like their favorite cereal? From General Mills themselves, comes a St. Patrick’s Day Costume of every child’s favorite cereal mascot. It comes with a typical leprechaun costume, complete with all the marshmallow charms. However, be sure to warn the children that these charms aren’t for eating. This costume is available on Amazon for $49.50.
- Best Costume for Fido: Leprechaun Dog Costume No need to leave your dog at home this St. Patrick’s Day. There are tons of cute and goofy costumes made just for your furry friend. A leprechaun costume is perfect, since most dogs are naturally inclined toward mischief. This adorable leprechaun costume is available at Baxter Boo for $18.97. It comes in a variety of sizes to fit virtually any dog.