If you’ve been trying to lose weight, you may want to add green tea into your daily weight loss plan. Scientific research has shown that it’s been able to help people lose weight with more ease, and it’s been shown to be effective in long-term weight management as well.
What makes green tea effective? It contains a powerful antioxidant called Catachin, as well as caffeine, which are believed to enhance weight loss in several ways. Here are the ways Catachin and caffeine help you lose weight:
– They stimulate a process known as thermogenesis. This increases metabolism and energy expenditure, therefore you’ll burn excess calories. The extra energy will also mean exercising longer, which will also increase you’re calorie burning.
– They stimulate fat burning, so more fat is converted into energy.
– They regulate insulin levels to prevent fat storage. This is an important function as insulin spikes following a carbohydrate meal cause the body to store glucose as fat. When insulin is kept under control, glucose is burned off as energy rather than stored as fat.
– They reduce the absorption of fat.
– They regulate blood sugar levels. This is the key to controlling cravings.
Most people are trying to find an edge to lose weight, and often turn to unhealthy means. Green tea is a healthy alternative to weight loss pills and fad diets that people try, which prove worthless, costly, and can be dangerous as well. It’s a low calorie beverage, which will help you lose weight as you consume less calories. It has many health benefits too, so why not take advantage of that as well. It’s shown to prevent heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. It can also strengthen the immune system, reduce cholesterol, blood pressure and stress. It’s also proven useful in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. When we have our body running optimally, our system is much better able to ward off illness, and handle the demands of exercise. When we’re healthy, we’re at a better level of conditioning to handle a higher level of physical exertion, to burn a greater number of calories and burn stored body fat.
Green tea does contain caffeine, so if you’re sensitive to it, you may want to drink it in moderation or avoid it completely. It’s been shown to be a safe weight loss aid however, and more effective when combined with exercise and proper diet. Give green tea a try for both its health and weight loss benefits, and you’ll build a healthier, fitter body.
– Guide to Water Fasting for Weight Loss
– Weight Loss Series: Your Second Major Step to Take for Weight Loss – Day 7
– Weight Loss Series: I Burst Out “I Don’t Eat Like a Fat Person Anymore!” – Day 5
– What Are the Best Ways to Combat Out of Control Debt?
– Guide to Making Money with PaidViewPoint.Com