On a show where so many have died, I think the only appropriate thing to do is have all the main characters perish. All the major players of the Starks, Targaryens, Barratheons, Lannisters, Greyjoys, etc. should be killed off.
There is Precedence for This
The series finale of Lost was so memorable, sad, and yet uplifting for one reason: everyone died. We were able to see all cast members, even ones that perished early in the series, meet in the afterlife and have a happy conclusion (no matter how unhappily they died).
The Stark’s Afterlife
- Catelyn Tully and Ned Stark will live at Winterfell with Arya, Bran, and Rickon.
- Robb Stark will live with his wife and child in the castle of Walder Frey, who will be a rat living living in a dung heap and feeding on his own offspring for the rest of eternity.
- Jon Snow will settle with Ygritte in a nice cave somewhere, making frequent, passionate love, before he introduces her to his family at Winterfell.
The Targaryen’s Afterlife
- Daenerys will reunite with Khal Drogo and her child before meeting the rest of the deceased Targaryens. The couple will have a nice, long romantic holiday in Pentos.
- Visery’s, no longer a psychopath, will welcome her at their new home in Westeros and seat her on the Iron Throne.
The Barratheon’s Afterlife
- Like Viserys, King Joffrey will no longer be a psychopath. His father, mother, siblings, and he will have a loving relationship. However, Cersei and Robert will amicable divorce as they would both be happier with other people.
- Renly and Stannis will bear hug and realize what fools they have been. Stannis will be made best man at Renly’s wedding to Brienne of Tarth.
The Lannister’s Afterlife
- Tywin and Tyrion will reconcile in the afterlife. They will have a close relationship, and Tywin will find Tyrion a loving bride who will be true and loving to him for eternity. And if it just so happens to be a whore then so be it…
- Jaime will marry Cersei. What does it matter if they hook up in the afterlife? They can’t produce another Joffrey if they’re both dead.
The Greyjoy’s Afterlife
- Theon, his deceased brothers, his sister, and their parents will reunite in Pyke. The Greyjoy’s will rule over the Iron Islands and will live as one big happy family…except for Theon.
- Theon, after reuniting with his family, will say goodbye to them. He will return to Winterfell, and the Stark family will forgive him.
- Then he will go to Robb’s new castle, joke about Walder Frey, and the two will embrace as brothers. Theon will agree to stay on at the castle and serve as Robb’s second in command.