While I was in middle school and high school, I had a lot of time to come up with some funny pranks, and I’m ready to share them with the world *evil laugh*! Some of these can really make someone angry, so expect them to seek revenge.
1. Zip tie someones book bag to the table. This is one of my favorite pranks, and here’s how to do it. Grab some zip ties (the little plastic ones that you pull on end through the other) and find your target. Pick a bag that is leaning against the leg of a desk or something similar. When no one is paying attention, sneak over to your target bag and zip the strap of the bag to the table. Try to make it look as inconspicuous as possible. The best time to do this is near the end of class, that way if the person grabs their bag and tries to walk out of the room, they drag the table until they notice. WARNING! don’t do this to girls purses!
2. Zip tie someones book bag closed. I love this because it’s easy to do, easy to get away with, and a great laugh. Find someones book bag that is unoccupied and make your way to it. Take some zip ties, and feed one end through all of the zipper holes. If there isn’t one on the top, put the zip tie through the bottom part of the zipper (I can usually get them to fit). Make sure you clip off the off hanging part of the zip tie in order to keep it inconspicuous.
3. Super glue. There are so many different things that you can super glue. Be careful not to damage anything really expensive and make sure not to hurt someone in the process. I like to do simple things like asking if I can borrow their pencil for just a sec, then putting a dab of super glue on the side, then laying it down on the table so it dries pretty quick. Super gluing mice to the table in computer labs is funny too. If you’re a skilled ninja, then you might even be able to glue a teachers coffee mug to the table!
4. Cat sounds. I personally suck at making animal sounds, so I have an app for my smartphone that I use. This is also really good to do if you have a few friends that will do it with you. When the room gets quiet, play some cat sounds (make it look like its someone else) and then look around the room questionably. If people do it on different sides of the room, it makes it all the more confusing for others. A funny tip for this one is to play the sound, the kick your bag and yell “Shut up!” so it seems that their might be a cat in your bag. This one is fun to do and pretty much everyone can do it.
5. The trolling keyboard/mouse. When I’m in the computer labs, or in a computer class of mine, I sometimes take my keyboard or mouse and plug it in to the computer next to me. Then when another person gets on, I can really mess with them. If they’re doing research I can easily close the window or go to a different page. With the keyboard, I sometimes wait for them to open the internet, then press Ctrl + T (opening a new tab), go to Google images, and search for something like “poop” or “elephant breeding”. Sometimes, people will freak out and think they’re being “hacked”.
6. Pizza hut. This one isn’t ordering pizza or anything like it would seem, but is a worthy prank. If you sit near the telephone in the room, when it rings and the teacher is picking it up to answer, yell out “Pizza hut pizza, can I interest you in our cheese pizza special!?” It’s a good way to get a laugh out of everyone and can confuse the person on the phone.
These are just some of my many pranks that I used in school, and I hope that others get some ideas from these. The best pranks are the original ones. If no one’s done it before, it will probably be good. Enjoy!