Being in a family that loves their video games requires mom to know what’s going on. What’s the latest and the greatest. It is hard enough to keep track of what they have without having to now worry about what their favorites are, who makes them and when the next edition or game release is happening. The top five video game franchise requests in my home involve sports.
- 1. WWE 2K– Brings back all the oldie but goody wrestlers of your youth. Get reacquainted with Dusty Rhodes, Macho Man Randy Savage and Andre the Giant. Allows the users to control movements as you practice the ten most famous moves of these champions. This game is no longer just for the console; download it on your laptop take on the go.
- 2. Madden NFL– by EA Sports, this game rocks the ball in a way never seen before. Out maneuver your opponents as you see and feel the live performance that only you create. Battle for the win and take down your opponent with real to life maneuvers. Watch and play the action up live as your man plays out only what you command him to do.
- 3. FIFA– Delivers the ball to your feet as you take on new teams, new players in an ever more realistic view. Design your winning team to take the cup as you show them who’s boss when it comes to ball control. Represent your colors and follow your dreams.
- 4. Tiger Woods PGA Tour– play out the history of his career and all the majors with your swings and puts. See if you can lay it on the green without overshooting the 18th hole. Do you think you are ready to face a champion? Grab your clubs and more than one ball to follow your dreams.
- 5. NBA 2K-Create a my Player account to join in the nonstop action dunk after dunk. Grab that balls and control that court. Show the opponent how to get the job done in true cake walk fashion. Hear your coach on the side line yelling out to take control and slam your way into history.
The nice thing about franchise sports video games is that they offer a continuation set after set. The story, action and moves are never lost. They are only magnified and tweaked as the versions come and go. Take your place in front of the controller and see if the moves you called out in vain would have actually worked.