I absolutely love Pinterest. If you don’t know about Pinterest, it is an online bulletin board you can use to organize all of the interesting things you find online. For more detailed information you can read Pinterest’s about page. I may have an obsession with Pinterest. I just really hate having to search for things over and over again. And, there are only so many things you can bookmark in your browser before it becomes over crowded. Are you a causal pinner, or do you display the five signs that you may have a Pinterest addiction?
1. Your boards are arranged by relevance, as well as, alphabetically. I am guilty as charged. My pin boards are arranged by categories. Each of my categories is arranged alphabetically.
2. You have over 100 boards. As of today I have 197 boards. There may be more tomorrow. The internet has a whole world’s worth of information floating around out there in cyber-space.
3. You have more than 5,000 pins. I only have 4,973 pins right now. But, I am certain that by this time tomorrow I will break the 5,000 pin mark.
4. Pinterest is your browser’s homepage. I use Google Chrome for my internet browser. When it opens I have five preset tabs. Yes, Pinterest is one of them.
5. You have the mobile app on all of your handheld devices. Personally, I only have one handheld device; who can live without a mobile phone? I do have the Pinterest mobile app on the front page of my phone. If I owned a tablet it would have the app too!
It’s official, I am addicted to Pinterest. How can you not be? What a great idea to store everything you search for and may need again in one place. I keep recipes, craft projects, career information, holiday ideas, garden tips and so much more on my Pinterest boards. It helps me with my blog, my freelance writing and my personal life. So, now that you know the five signs are you addicted to Pinterest too?