It is so beautiful to see a very united couple taking by their hands, kissing each other and telling each other: I love you. When time passes then a decision has to be made. Are you going to get married or you going to continue your relationship with that person risking the relationship? This decision is linked with a lot of signals that your partner have and you can discover if you watch more closely your partner. In this article I will give you five signals that indicate that your current partner is not ready for marriage.
- 1) He or she lectures you constantly. This is one of the most annoying things ever. It is true that sometimes your partner can lecture you to change something you did badly. However if he or she is constantly criticizing you or lecturing you then he or she is not ready for marriage, clearly as that.
- 2) He or she says a lot of incoherent things. If your current partner says a lot of incoherent things and you know this is a fact then it is time to let go and end the relationship. There are some people that always will be saying incoherent things thinking they are funny, but in reality they are phony. They aren’t real. They just want to be the center of attention and they think that saying things that are rare make them special when in reality make them ridiculous.
- 3) When he or she have high expectations of themselves. There are a lot of people that are like that. They describe themselves as beautiful, intelligent and that they make the best decisions in life. In reality they are just miserable and their pride don’t make them think clearly. If your partner has this problem then it is time to let go.
- 4) Bossy. When that person is bossy and wants to control your life then this is a red flag indicating you that you don’t want something like him or her in your relation. Before you take a serious decision, better leave him or her out of your life.
- 5) Big Ego. When your partner discussion is 24/7 about them then you should know that your marriage will be a cyclone of bad choices and discussion and it is clear that you don’t want that in your marriage.
In conclusion, if you like that person and wants to give him or her an opportunity do it. It is very difficult that your partner will change, but it is better to give him or her a second chance. If he or she doesn’t change their attitude then it is time for you to make a decision. After all, marriage should be forever and you want to be with a person that really loves you and is mature enough to be married.