Before the Oscar occurs there are different celebrities posing on the red carpet for photos. Some even stop at the red carpet, take the time to greet friends and allow the host to interview them. They look so stunning with their lovely smiles, flawlessly arranging gowns and jewels as they pose for pictures. Sitting in front of the television for several hours watching the Oscar red carpet moments, there is no way to miss the best and worst dress fashion statements and top brands like Christian Dior, Armani, Alexander McQueen and Versace, and so much more. Let us take a look back at some of the Oscar red carpet best dress fashion moments of 2013 in no particular order.
Five best Oscar 2013 red carpet dress fashion moments
- 1. Jennifer Lawrence took to the 2013 Oscar red carpet in an elegant Dior Haute Couture ivory strapless dress with Chopard jewels, a Roger Vivier clutch and Brian Atwood shoes. Jennifer looked stunning as she tripped on her way to collect the best actress award. She carried herself very well in the pretty outfit as she brushed it off to receive a standing ovation from the audience.
- 2. Naomi Watts took to the 2013 Oscar red carpet; she was wearing a gorgeous, glittering Armani Privé gown with a cutout neckline and a sexy one-shoulder fashion statement. She did not take home a statuette Oscar award in 2013 but she definitely knew how to turn heads and make a fashion statement because she was a winner as one of the best dressed actresses to walk the red carpet.
- 3. Sandra Bullock took to the 2013 Oscar red carpet in a sheer black Elie Saab Haute Couture gown that made the fashion world listen and notice her. With diamond earrings and bejeweled barrette she travelled A-list all the way. She was scheduled to be a presenter and whatever she does, Sandra aims to please and always be the star actress we all came to know and love.
- 4. Halle Berry took to the 2013 Oscar red carpet with a long history of interesting and gorgeous fashion statements. She always shows a stylish statement that is fabulous, here to stay and will be amongst the most memorable Oscar red carpet looks ever. She was wearing a dominant metallic Versace gown. Although she was not in the run for an Oscar statue she was on the list to be a presenter.
- 5. Zoe Saldana took to the 2013 Oscar red carpet and she looked absolutely gorgeous. She definitely looked like she won a spot on the best dress list, thanks to her lovely stylish Alexis Mabille Couture dress, to top the thing off with Neil Lane jewelry, Roger Vivier shoes, and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch.