Are you looking for a new car? Check out these family cars; there is one for you whether you are looking for a compact, mid-size or even a full size car. Having conducted personal interviews with and various researches here are the best cars of 2014.
- Chevy Cruze(1) the leading compact car in the Chevrolet line. Starting in the high nineteens, it sports a classy young look and backs it up with a favorable gas mileage of twenty six in the city and thirty eight miles per gallon on the highway. It offers drivers everything from Bluetooth to Sirus Radio and On-Star. For the small family, this is a car that can’t be beat.
- Ford Focus: let’s face it; no car recommendations would be complete without the American made Ford. The Focus brings a small compact car that offers ample leg room and a sporty and reliable reputation. A big car feeling at a small car price, it starts in the high sixteens.(2) With an estimated gas mileage of twenty seven in the city and thirty seven miles per gallon on the highway. Drivers are able to open it up and sail down the highway on their summer vacations.
- Chevy Malibu (1) – if style and grace is what you are seeking; look no further than the Chevy Malibu. With a small starting price in the low twenty two’s, this car sports thirty six highway miles per gallon while offering drivers the powerful feeling of control and family safety. “The tug of war between your heart and mind is over. How does it feel?”(3)
- Subaru Forrester (5) – touted as a crossover and designed for the medium sized family, the Forrester delivers the room and technology. At a starting price in the mid twenty fives and thirty two miles per gallon on the highway, it beckons your next destination. Taking into consideration that the Subaru received the “2013 IIHS Top Safety Pick” (4) families can rest assured that safety is number one.
Full Size Cars:
- Chevy Impala (1) – Built for the larger families in mind, the Chevy Impala is a smooth drive at an even smoother price starting in the mid twenty fours, it delivers and outstanding thirty six miles per gallon on the highway. It “received the highest possible Overall Vehicle Score for Safety from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration1 (NHTSA).”(3) A five star rating doesn’t come easy for a full-sized car. Curvy and sexy can describe the appearance of the Chevy Impala.
If you are in the mood for a new car, stop in to see Bill or Tony in the South Jersey area or any of your other local dealerships. With a little knowledge and bargaining power, you can get the best 2014 car of your dreams.
Personal Interview: William Hensley from Bob Novick’s in Bridgeton, NJ comes to the table with over twenty years of service end experience. His knowledge and expertise of the mechanical and safety ends offer a valuable insight into the 2014 car line. Personal recommendations: Chevy Cruze, Ford Fusion, Chevy Impala, Chevy Malibu
Personal Interview: Antonio Guzman from Prestige Family of Dealerships lends his Sales and Lease Consultant experience in recommending Subaru’s 2014 Forester, the Outback, Mitsubishi, the Outlander, Outlander Sport and VW, the Passat and Jetta.