“Couples Therapy” will be starting season five on September 10 on VH1. The new cast was just announced by E! Online, and this is going to be an interesting season. They just started filming a couple of days ago. It looks like another reality star packed cast of the show.
Here is the new cast:
- Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo Galavis – This couple is from “The Bachelor.” They fell in love on reality TV, but he still hasn’t even proposed to her. They seem to be doing okay, but everyone has honestly doubted this relationship from the start. He didn’t even tell her that he loved her for months.
- Evel Dick Donato and Stephanie Rogness-Fischer – Dick has been on the hit reality show “Big Brother” more than once. He has a terrible relationship with his daughter, but fans have never seen his relationship with Stephanie before. He was engaged to someone else back in 2011 but obviously that didn’t work out.
- Jenna Jameson and John Wood – Jenna is known for her time in the adult film business. She had a lot of drama during her split with Tito Ortiz and is now with John Wood. He is also in the MMA world, so it is obvious she has a type.
- Denna Corteese and Chris Buckner – She is best known for her time on “Jersey Shore.” They have been together since 2011. They do a lot together but don’t have children yet and no proposal either.
- Naughty by Nature’s Anthony “Treach” Criss and Cicely Evans – He is a singer from the hit group Naughy by Nature. He has been in trouble with the law in the past. There is not much out there about Cicely.
Don’t miss this new season of “Couples Therapy” when it starts airing on September 10. This season will let fans in on a ton of dirty little secrets.