Looking for the hottest concerts to check out in Raleigh this year? Look no further. The following upcoming events in Raleigh are ones you don’t want to miss.
1. Miley Cyrus’ Bangerz Tour: Tuesday, April 8, 2014. The former Hannah Montana has been in the spotlight quite a bit lately for everything from a raunchy VMA performance to riding a wrecking ball in her birthday suit. Miley’s show in Raleigh is sure to be a party.
Details: PNC Arena, 7 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. Ticket prices: from $39.50. Tickets on sale now.
2. Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band: Tuesday, April 22, 2013. Jimmy Buffett’s relaxing island tunes are sure to transport you to the infamous “Margaritaville.” Be sure to have a “Cheeseburger in Paradise” while you’re there.
Details: Walnut Creek Amphitheatre, 8 p.m. Ticket prices: from $64.40. Tickets on sale now.
3. Willie Nelson with Alison Krauss and Union Station: Sunday, May 4, 2014. Enjoy a night out with these country music legends. The 80-year-old Nelson shows no signs of slowing down as he tours with Krauss; both exhibiting fantastic musicianship.
Details: Booth Amphitheatre at Regency Park, Cary. Time TBD. Ticket prices: from $87. Tickets on sale now.
4. Bruno Mars’ Moonshine Jungle Tour: Saturday, June 14, 2014. Pop singer Bruno Mars is known for his dynamic stage presence. His popularity is soaring. According to Billboard.com, Bruno Mars’ performance at Super Bowl XLVIII attracted the largest audience in Super Bowl history.
Details: PNC Arena, 8 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m. Ticket prices from $39.50. Tickets on sale now.
5. Katy Perry’s The Prismatic World Tour: Sunday, June 22, 2014. Katy Perry first became popular when she released her hit single “I Kissed A Girl.” Life imitates art, apparently, since Perry and Miley Cyrus locked lips recently at one of Cyrus’ concerts. Don’t miss out on this show, which is sure to be a feast for your eyes and ears.
Details: PNC Arena, 7 p.m. Doors open at 6 p.m. Ticket prices from $29.50. Tickets on sale now.
6. James Taylor: Saturday, August 2, 2014. James Taylor will be in Carolina in his mind (and in real life) in August. Taylor grew up in North Carolina, and it is clear that it is a place close to his heart. Enjoy this late summer show of soft rock with a touch of country.
Details: Walnut Creek Amphitheatre. Time TBD. Ticket prices from $44. Ticket presale starts March 4 at 10 a.m.