Spring is finally here and that means Summer is right around the corner; And who doesn’t like to cool off on those hot days with a tasty treat. Of you like chocolate-covered berries, I’m sure you’ll love my Chocolate-covered Sexy Martini, It’s a great way to impress your friends or if you want to astonish a hot date!
First, You’ll Need These Things:
- Thawed Frozen Raspberries
- 1/2 ounce Malibu Pina Colada Rum
- 1/2 ounce Chocolate Martini Mixer
- Fill Malt Red Velvet Alcohol
- Chocolate Syrup
- Martini Glass
- Metal Shaker with Strainer
- In the Metal Shaker place a few ice cubes.
- Pour 1/2 ounce Malibu, Chocolate Martini Mixer, 3-4 frozen raspberries and pour a splash of juice from the bag the frozen berries were in. (Tip: To count ounces when pouring liquor, i learned you count 1-2-3-4 for one ounce, so count to 2 as you are pouring then stop and you have 1/2 ounce)
- Cover the Metal Shaker with the strainer and the metal top and shake a few times until well mixed.
- Next, prep the martini glass by holding the glass in one hand and you go along the rim of it with the chocolate syrup until the whole rim is covered with chocolate.Then, at the bottom of the glass, place 3 raspberries for decoration.
- Pour the mixture from the Metal shaker into the martini glass.
- Fill the martini glass with the Red Velvet Alcohol. (Tip: Since the Red Velvet Alcohol i use for this recipe is carbonated, you dont shake if with the non-carbonated alcohols you add it last)