One would think that with all that money could buy, these brides could have foreseen these disasters. If not the money, family and friends should have at the very least whispered the plea to continue looking for a dress that fit the day.
Kim Kardashian and Kayne West – Rumor has had it that he took control of the wedding and the planning of it, he should have saw to it that his bride wore only the best looking dress instead of the most well-know designer. With the latest wedding under her belt, Kim wore:
- First- The actual ceremony dress is a Givenchy Haute Couture dress that left a bit to cover up. While the dress was absolutely stunning from the side view as Kayne put his arms around her waist and leaned in to kiss her, the full frontal view was disastrous. It appeared like she was wearing a frock over an otherwise beautiful gown. FLOP!
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humpries– This was a marriage made in heaven for a whooping 72 days. A look at the dresses may tell the ultimate wedding record under her belt.
- First dress- Full Tulle bottom and sweet heart fitted bodice-.It looks like a major train wreck where her hips acted as the air bags. For a woman with already overflowing hips, she could have elongated the look with less layers of tulle.
- Second Dress- It starts out sleek, elegant and classic for a wedding gown. Unlike the first gown, this one even goes great on the hips and curves delicately to showcase beauty. Just before the knees, the dress takes a virtual nose dive into a sea of mythical creatures.
- Third Dress- Designed by Vera Wang, I am left to wonder if this “Wedding Dress” isn’t really wedding lingerie. The sheer silky and shiny appearance lends hand to a situation best left behind closed doors. It’s no wonder this marriage only lasted for 72 days. It took that long to shimmer out of all the ruffles and tulle to showcase the worst dressed bride.
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom- married in 2009 and filed for divorce in December of 2013
- Wore: Vera Wang
- If you thought the ruffles and lace were all about sister Kim, think again. Khloe was married before Kim’s second marriage. She sported the tight fitting top and middle and ½ of the lower before throwing an otherwise beautiful gown to the wolves. The tulle gathers and parts in a wishy washy fashion with no rhyme or reason.
I guess the saying Beauty is in the Eye of the Behold rings true after all. Different designers same disastrous results, really makes you think that the disaster falls on the part of the bride and not the designer.