In Atlanta, there are some places that just seem magical on a regular night. Imagine if it was Valentine’s Day Night! Below are some places that you and your partner will absolutely love. These are just some of my favorites…
- 1) The Sundial Restaurant – What person would not like to give the person that they love the world! Well, though it is quite not the world, how about a view of Atlanta? The Sundial is a staple of Atlanta. Located at 210 Peachtree St, Atlanta, GA 30303 or the top of the Westin Peachtree, it is often a nice place to have a meal. And the menu is exquisite! There is a bar that is more casual if that is the feel you want for the night also. For more information, call 404.589.7506 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2) SkyView Atlanta – Just like the Sundial, this fairly new attraction in Atlanta will give you a spectacular view of the city. It is a great place to see a lot of Atlanta for a small price. For only $13.50 plus tax, you can have the general admission ticket. Now, if you want to have that special occasion (That Ring Moment), you can go VIP for $50 plus tax for special leather seated and glass floor bottomed Gondola! Make sure to buy your tickets online!
- 3) Centennial Olympic Park – After your SkyView ride, why not go across the street and sit in Centennial Olympic Park! I love to sit there at night and see all of the buildings lit up. I love Atlanta’s Sky line and this is a perfect place to sit and gaze. You can even see the SkyView Ferris Wheel lit up. There is also the Olympic Rings that dance with water that you can view also. And the best part about it is that it is FREE! Who can’t beat that?!?!? If you are hungry, there are restaurants in the area that have different price ranges.
- 4) Zoo Atlanta – Ok, You might not think “Romance” when you think of the zoo, but if you are a person or a family with children, this is the perfect place to hang out and share love for Valentine’s Day! You get to go and see all that Zoo Atlanta has to offer! You can have a great time with the family here!
- 5) Spa Sydell – Who wouldn’t like to have a relaxing time with their loved one? Have a facial or a massage! Treat yourself as well as your partner!
In all, Atlanta has a number of things to do that range in time, energy, and pricing. These are just some of what Atlanta has to offer for popular spots in Atlanta.