After a great pay per view that includes The Shield sweeping Evolution and John Cena defeating Bray Wyatt in a great Last Man Standing Match this edition of Raw was the first interesting Raw for almost a month. In this article I will talk about the best and the worst of the night and a brief analysis of each situation.
- 1) Seth Rollins double crossing The Shield. This was a genius move by the WWE Creative. It was shocking for the WWE Universe because a night ago The Shield swept Evolution and they seem more united than ever, but that was far for the truth. After Batista left Evolution early in the night, it appears that Triple H offered championship opportunities to Seth Rollins. Rollins gladly accepts and double cross his partners in a moment that the WWE Universe paralyzes in disbelief. This is how you end a great show.
- 2) John Cena and Stephanie McMahon promos. This was an outstanding segment. Both John Cena and Stephanie McMahon are excellent in the microphone. This was like a tennis match. Cena throws to Stephanie and Stephanie throws to Cena. John Cena was like the Daniel Bryan lawyer. Now Stephanie is in war with the entire family: The Bellas twins and their partners Daniel Bryan and John Cena. This rivalry will be very interesting because both John Cena and Stephanie McMahon can put the ring on fire with their great promos.
- 3) Bo Dallas and Kofi Kingston. Bo Dallas show to the WWE Universe how good he is in the microphone and in the ring. Bo Dallas promos are always very interesting. They are cheesy and inspiring, but they entertain. Both Bo Dallas and Kofi Kingston put an outstanding match showing the WWE Universe how good is their chemistry.
- 1) Cesaro escaping for his match with Bad News Barrett against Sheamus & RVD. This is a dangerous act by Cesaro. The WWE Universe doesn’t like cowards. They want true champions that step up to the challenge even if they lose. When Sheamus was on fire, Cesaro decided to leave his partner and flee. It was a very coward act. I lose my respect to Cesaro right now. Does the WWE lose their respect to Cesaro?
- 2) Rybaxel defeats Goldust again. This is starting to get boring. Both Goldust and Rybaxel are without direction right now. The victories of Rybaxel don’t mean anything. The losses of Goldust don’t mean anything too.
- 3) 3MB vs Los Matadores. The same thing week after week after week. This is not a rivalry because Los Matadores always win. They doesn’t deserve to be in Raw programming or in pay per views taking important time that other wrestlers that have potential could use.
In conclusion, this week Raw improve a lot. It was an entertaining Raw that give us new storylines that will be developed in the next pay per views of the summer. Money in the Bank and SummerSlam.