In today’s busy world, even Christian’s businesses need to engage people with social media to keep up with the latest trends in society. If you’re not tech savvy, learning even the basics of social media can be a frightening task. Fortunately, Godinterest was designed with the beginner in mind; this means that people can easily create an account that they can use to market and brand their business.
If you aren’t trying to increase sales, Godinterest could be a great way to build brand recognition. , Godinterest can be used for organising tons of ideas including Church events, travel planning, inspirational quotes, home decorating ideas, meal planning and advice, wedding or event planning, activities for children, or any combination of ideas your heart desires.
Owned by Dean Jones a devoted Christian, I asked what’s special and about Godinterest? , Jones a 35-year-old Project Manager from London. Said,
- Use of Visual Imagery – Imagine getting to do window-shopping of all the best and most creative things in the Christian world without having to go to the mall. Would you rather browse a beautiful shop or a list of items in a catalog? It is the use of visual imagery that sets Godinterest apart (in an important way) from traditional (text based) bookmarking sites.
- Organised Sets – I find that the sharing of single images is incredibly addictive. What Godinterest has is a way to organize these single images into sets. This adds a layer of value (Christian quotes, books, music and so on) to an otherwise Godinteresting photo.
- Self Expression – Another innate human trait, there is a need to leave our mark on the world, to show how we see and experience God worlds. Godinterest lets users share God’s beautiful world in moments with others. This shows up in how we decorate homes and trips we’ve been on, restaurants we have enjoyed, putting our spin on another person’s picture…One of my favourite’s is in the our wildlife section it goes, does turtle need a house to live in, no, cause god gave the turtle a shell to live in, underneath a picture of a turtle”, Godinterest boards are a form of this Christian self-expression, whether in the topics that interest us, or how we choose to fill a godinterest board to make it Godinteresting.,
- Social Sharing – Once we create something, we naturally want to share it with others. In this respect, I think the Godinterest site lends itself better to social sharing far more than other services do. Think about how all the distasteful stuff that ends up in the news feed in other sites. But, contrast that with something created by someone else that you might find personally relevant, or at the very least simply Godinteresting.,
- Simple User Interface – Want to increase participation in something? Lower the bar on what’s required. The team behind Godinterest’s design has made it very simple to get stuff into a board. They’ve also made it easy to “repost”.
- Great Initial User Experience – The site does a great job of introducing itself to you, setting you up with a blank space to fill, rather than a blank page with instructions.,
- Positivity inspiring – A great quote by Joel Osteen says, you can’t hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life. People who create Goditeresting boards do so with passion and positivity. We learn by modeling the behaviours of others. In this case we can easily model our behaviors and interactions on the numerous examples posted by the niche Godinterest Christian community. This is true of everything from board creation to simple repost interactions.
- Reciprocity – We feel compelled to give back to others, when given something, even if it is as simple as a Re-Post.,
- Discovering New Sites – Use Godinterest to discover more Christian sites and products. ,
- To-Do Lists: Keep an online “book” of recipes, projects, and other tips or even blog topics”,
Godinterest for Families,
Godinterest gives parents an easy, engaging way to share those resources with other parents. With Godinterest, parents can group information with online boards. So, Christian families can create individual boards about special education, behavior resources, learning tools, and more without the bother of 3-ringed binders. They can also create boards of their favorite resources to share with other parents, using the vividness of images to capture their attention and carry them to the content.,
Godinterest for Tech Savvy Users,
With just a little effort, you can create visually Godinteresting, content-rich boards of your web-based resources. The “Share” button allows you to grab images along with links to your content source. Simply create a board on a particular topic, and post all of your center’s resources on that topic to the board.,
Godinterest for Teachers,
Did you ever notice all of the bulletin boards and posters covering the walls of most classrooms? Teachers have been part of the bulletin board culture for decades. Teachers post examples of good work and reminders about rules and procedures all over the walls to help students stay on track. Visual displays of information are a familiar way of learning for most educators, Godinterest gives teachers the ability to do the same thing in a virtual Christian environment. Boards provide a virtual space for teachers to share activities, lesson plans, and ideas.,
Savvy Christian business owners use this social media site to market their business; if you do it correctly, you will get your brand in front of hundreds of new users., Godinterest is a fun way to put all of your Godinteresting things in one spot, but be aware, it is very addicting!
If you serve a congregation, educators or families, you have a great friend and outreach tool in Godinterest.