For over decades the introduction of Mediterranean Salads has been one of the greatest fields in the industry of food. The idea of the Mediterranean cuisine is now a modern construction of food accepted on what is thought to be a healthy diet to the audience.One of the most important aspects people care about is enjoying a healthy salad. In order to help you identify recipes that feature a high concentration of nutrients such as Vitamin K ,Manganese, Vitamin C ,Copper and Iron, we’ll introduce you to a great Mediterranean style salad.
For instance, Tabouli is one of the most famous salads ,that Middle eastern society consider as a main course in a meal.Its historical meaning is attributed to middle ages ,and dishes like Tabouli serves to the continued popularity in Middle eastern Cuisine . In Lebanon, Syria and Turkey,it is served as a part of meze with fresh romaine lettuce. It is called the crown jewel on a Middle eastern cuisine . It has been associated with a decreased risk of heart disease and it has been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad LDL cholesterol. It captives the eye with its magnificence mixture of deep green bright red colors that premise a savory adventure for the mouth . If this main salad is not found in huge feasts and banquets, It would an awkward situation . It gathers people and make them express about their daily basis.There is a great experience and magical sparkle about the spectacular taste it has; It may sound really easy to be prepared, but the secret lies in how each person gives it a special touch .
* 4 bunches of parsley
* 1 medium onion
* 3 tomatoes dice ,firm and ripe
* 1/2 cup chopped mint
* 1/2 cup of bulgur (coarse cracked wheat )
*1/2 teaspoon olive oil
* 1/2 cup of lemon juice
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
Directions to prepare Tabouli
1. Wash the parsley under running water to remove any dirt . It has to be washed several times until there will not be any kind of green water going from it .
2. Chop the parsley really thin.
3. On the side ,rinse the cracked bulgur in cold water and put aside.
4.Cut up the tomatoes into diced small shaped . This is a very delicate step, since the idea of Tabouli is to have tiny pieces of tomato.
5. Cut the onion into half , start taking the first and then the second part and chop it into small squares.
6. Mix the diced onion and the diced tomatoes ,and add a pinch of salt .
7. Now bring a big bowl and mix the parsley ,mixture of onion and tomatoes, mint and bulgur (end part)
8. Don’t dress until you are about to serve .The ratio of lemon juice is half the amount of olive oil.Season them with the olive oil ,salt and lemon .
Enjoy the lit-up look !!