Clancey’s Meats and Fish
- Location: 4307 Upton Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55410
- Hours: Mon-Fri 10AM – 7PM, Sat 10AM – 6PM, Sun 12AM – 5PM
- Atmosphere: It is a butcher shop and also a deli shop. There is a small sitting area outside.
- Parking or public transportation: It’s on bus route. Street parking is available but limited to 2 hours.
- Famous for: All animals were well cared for and sustainably raised. They are also famous for fresh eggs, like chicken, duck, sometimes quail.
- Reviews: All reviews found on Yelp, Facebook mentioned they have very knowledgeable team and good sandwiches.
- Neighborhood information: They are located near Linden Hills area and very close to Lake Harriet.
- Additional information: Open since October of 2003. Clancey’s works with local Minnesota farms.
- Website: http://www.clanceysmeats.com
Finer Meat Co.
- Location: 3747 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55409
- Hours: Tue – Sat 9AM – 6PM
- Atmosphere: According to one reviewer they have old school vibe.
- Parking or public transportation: It’s on Nicollet bus route. Street parking is available as well as there is a parking lot.
- Famous for: Delmonico steak.
- Reviews: According to one reviewer “Delmonico steak, it’s so flavorful. Their bacon is heavenly.”
- Neighborhood information: They are located in Bryant uptown area.
- Additional information: It is family owned and operated since 1963.
Kramarczuk’s Sausage Company
- Location: 215 E Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Hours: Mon – Sat 8 AM – 8 PM Sun 10AM – 2PM
- Atmosphere: It is a Butcher shop and also a restaurant.
- Parking or public transportation: Street parking is available as well as there is a parking lot.
- Famous for: They offer a menu of East European staples & homemade sausages. Also their Cabbage rolls are great.
- Reviews: Reviews indicated that locals love Sunday brunch here.
- Neighborhood information: Located near East St. Anthony area. Nicollet island is very close to this location.
- Additional information: They are established since 1954. It maybe little known that this shop was featured in Mighty Ducks (1994) movie.
- Website: http://kramarczuks.com
- Sources: Yelp, Facebook, google, maps.google.com