1) Astronomer by SEAH Wathces – Designed by Rachel Levy, The Astronomer Watch not only tells time, but is also a spiritual guide to the wearers soul. Though the physical form of a timepiece tells a person’s taste, SEAH pieces are intended to reconnect the wearer to the life forces of nature as seen in the sun, moon and stars. Every detail in this masterpiece of a watch represents the world; the round case represents the globe, the engraving on the bezel represents the ocean, the hour markers are heavenly stars, and the center of the watch represents the sun with the arms acting as the sun rays. At the top is the zodiac sign of the wearer, expressing his inner traits. Oh, and did I mention they are worn by many a celebrity? For prices and designs check out their website http://www.seahdesigns.com.
2) Scanner Mouse – Yes folks, it’s a mouse that scans! Forget about those large scanning devices, now your Father can simply swipe his mouse across his receipts, photos, business cards etc. and make a digital copy quickly and easily. Like a regular mouse, you can point, scroll and click, but with a space-saving scanner built right in, you click the Smart Scan button, swipe the Scanner Mouse over your document in any pattern, and watch the image magically assemble itself in perfect alignment right on your screen. It’s that easy. You can find them for as little as $29.00 on ebay, so if you are on a budget this makes a perfect gift.
3) Parrot AR.Drone Quadricopter – This is one of the mack-daddy of drones. Not only does it stay in the air 3x longer than most other drones, but it comes with a variety of colored parts so you can personalize it. The Parrot AR.Drone lets you p erform advanced stunts ordinary RC helicopters can’t, and flies up to 165 feet from your Wi-Fi device. It has a front facing camera so you can see what the “pilot” sees than take video and stills to share online. You can even play augmented realty games that turn the world around you into a video game. The Parrot AR.Drone Quadriopter is only available at Brookstone so check out the website for more information.
4) Grill Alert Talking Remote Meat Thermometer – Step away from the grill! This is the perfect gift for those who have Fathers who consider themselves Grill Masters. No more hanging by the grill while everyone else is mingling. With the Grill Alert Thermometer you now have the freedom to hang out with the rest of the folks while the Grill Alert takes care of letting you know when the meat is ready. Just insert the stainless steel probes into the center of your meat, select the type of meat you are cooking, than how you’d like it cooked (Rare, Medium Rare, Medium or Well Done). That’s it! A voice prompt will alert you when your entree is “almost ready” and “ready.” The Grill Alert is available on most retail sites (Amazon, Ebay) and varies in price.
5) Polished Oval WiFi / 4GB USB Cufflinks – It’s all in the wrist baby. This Father’s day let your dad rock some French Cuffs in true James Bond style. One of these brilliant silver cufflinks from Ravi Ratan have a secret hidden 2GB USB Flash Drive…perfect for storing top-secret documents on the go. The other cufflink conceals a mini router which serves as a personal WiFi hotspot for your dad’s laptop, smartphone, tablet or other wireless device. The best part is they are on sale at Brookstone just in time for Father’s Day.